What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2019

Defence Minister of Azerbaijan, Bahrain's COAS, Omani officials and delegations from China, KSA & Turkey will grace the occasion.

This is how so far has been confirmed. However, random accounts speaks of Solo Turk, Chinese J-10 & even F-15 from KSA might be the part of Pakistan Day Parade 2019.
Likely only soloTurk and perhaps August 1st team.

Rehearsals have probably started.

Saw Mirages followed by F-7s and another aircraft flying low in pairs.

My drive to work will be awesome for the next few days (if the weather is sunny).

Things are at advance stage but still nothing is finalized
J10 is quite similar to JF17 as both multi role jet, if we purchased J10 than it can effect marketing of JF17. I think we should go for J-11 or J-16 which are air superiority fighter and perform totally different role than J10/J17

J10 is quite similar to JF17 as both multi role jet, if we purchased J10 than it can effect marketing of JF17. I think we should go for J-11 or J-16 which are air superiority fighter and perform totally different role than J10/J17
Su30 ka haal dekha hai na ? Paf acha ker rahi hai

Allahu Akbar!!!
Pakistan Zindabad!!!

Please put Indian jet parts on a truck and Parade it around the venue. Pretty please.
:smitten::pakistan::pakistan:

Su30 ka haal dekha hai na ? Paf acha ker rahi hai
What about J-31? I think Pakistan should purchase some J 31s from china as it is a promising aircraft with stealth features and a good design. Pakistan can use this to fill its stealth void till Project Azm enters service.

its my question sir! J10 coming for 23 march

so china sending their one of best fighter jet only for aerial performance ???????
Marketing it to PAF and a message to India.

What about J-31? I think Pakistan should purchase some J 31s from china as it is a promising aircraft with stealth features and a good design. Pakistan can use this to fill its stealth void till Project Azm enters service.

Marketing it to PAF and a message to India.
yes they want us to purchase J-10C and perhaps will also offer good deal

Well played Pak Armed services and Govt. Best way to show we have friends and allies that are happy to celebrate with us and show India how unisolated we are.

Promo#2
ہر پاکستانی کی آواز۔۔۔۔پاکستان زندہ باد
Voice of every Pakistani.....Pakistan Zindabad

after watching this I understand why india is copying ISPR.

one thing that really annoys me and drives me up the wall is the shoddy and incredibly dated PTV coverage.

Back
Top Bottom