What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2019

Ask him for a credible source please.

The question itself is self explanatory having no substance to it except that, chatter suggests/predicts J-10 performance along with Solo Turk. According to Major General Asif Ghafoor said contingents Turkey, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, China, Saudia Arabia, and Sri Lanka will participate in Parade.

The question itself is self explanatory having no substance to it except that, chatter suggests/predicts J-10 performance along with Solo Turk. According to Major General Asif Ghafoor said contingents Turkey, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, China, Saudia Arabia, and Sri Lanka will participate in Parade.
I think Oman is coming this year as well.

I think Oman is coming this year as well.

Defence Minister of Azerbaijan, Bahrain's COAS, Omani officials and delegations from China, KSA & Turkey will grace the occasion.

This is how so far has been confirmed. However, random accounts speaks of Solo Turk, Chinese J-10 & even F-15 from KSA might be the part of Pakistan Day Parade 2019.

WZ-10 also participated in the parade but nothing happened no deal

So just speculations. But i really hope PAF get 3 Squadrons of J-10C to replace Mirage

WZ-10 also participated in the parade but nothing happened no deal

So just speculations. But i really hope PAF get 3 Squadrons of J-10C to replace Mirage
we already have Mi-35M heavy attack helicopters and russian already willing to sale more Mi-35M to us .
But new fighter jets is totally different case and china is our only one option

Back
Top Bottom