What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2019

Is there an air show at Seaview Karachi as well?

I think they should start doing proper parades in Karachi, & Lahore for that matter.

MIG-21 remains with pilot helmet and uniform on a truck should be the part of the parade.

That would be disrespectful. At least, Abhinandan was brave enough to crossover and engage us, unlike the other guy. A virtue of a good nation is that they respect the enemy's captive soldiers. Geneva Convention came centuries later. Islam taught us this much before that. We should merely honor the two pilots who shot IAF jets.

Does this mean PAF is buying J-10C :-)

If I am to read between the lines I would say PAF might be buying J-10C, & Malaysia is now ready to buy JF-17. Probabilities of Pakistan buying J-10C seem high at present. But, again, this is nothing more then reading between the lines.

That would be disrespectful. At least, Abhinandan was brave enough to crossover and engage us, unlike the other guy. A virtue of a good nation is that they respect the enemy's captive soldiers. Geneva Convention came centuries later. Islam taught us this much before that. We should merely honor the two pilots who shot IAF jets.

If I am to read between the lines I would say PAF might be buying J-10C, & Malaysia is now ready to buy JF-17. Probabilities of Pakistan buying J-10C seem high at present. But, again, this is nothing more then reading between the lines.

Would be a fantastic choice.

PL-15, massive radar coverage, can do maritime strike roles, air dominance etc.

i never been to it, not even once....however reading the instruction and amount of security that i saw in previous times, am guessing it doesn't worth the hassle, one can't take camera, no mobile phone, then what the pug, when i can't even take a selfie at the parade ground......
And apparently you cant bring a car with CNG cylinder in it. Thats the only problem left to sort out..........

The technology PTV uses in this day & age is indeed shameful. One should learn from PLA's coverage by CCTV. On the other hand, 2018 coverage was relatively good though.
it was still grainy and blurry still far behind modern world standards!

The technology PTV uses in this day & age is indeed shameful. One should learn from PLA's coverage by CCTV. On the other hand, 2018 coverage was relatively good though.
Ptv budget is higher than combined all channels in Pakistan

MD of PTV gets 30 lac a month salary
High end resolution super cameras just cost 50-60 lac these years
Its less than a year salary of MD

Where as grade 22 oficer merely earn 1/4 of MD pay

Excited to see Azeri troops in the parade.

PS: Can some one tell PTV to stop using potatoes as cameras, we really want to see the actual parade not 4 pixels moving around the screen.

ISPR seriously need to fix its media team. Stop hiring singers and compose/buy any thriller instrumental OST, put it on the promo like Turks, Iranians, Azeris do.

Tired of such promos!

:taz::pissed::butcher:

i never been to it, not even once....however reading the instruction and amount of security that i saw in previous times, am guessing it doesn't worth the hassle, one can't take camera, no mobile phone, then what the pug, when i can't even take a selfie at the parade ground......

i tried to get entry pass for 6th Sept Air Show in Isb, couldn't get it, i went to this park in Sector G-9, the view was bit restricted so i found a flood light tower with ladder access......went all the way up and enjoyed the show that was some fun....although coming down was a bit tricky :crazy_pilot::help:

all of you isloo boys are making me jealous now, last year i bought new pair of binoculars just to watch the birds in sky, lucky for me Helis and A/C were flying exactly above our house so every morning i enjoyed that view.....would have been a treat to watch J-10,
No camera, no phone, no lighter/cigarettes, fukin hot weather (killer sunshine)..

Bhai yeh show sirf janoni logoun k liye hai.

This year, the Malaysian PM will be the guest of honour, where as troopers from Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Sri Lanka and Saudi Arab will participate in the parade while Solo Turk and PLAAF J-10 will perform in the air display.

Amen brother

Heard that the jets will be armed
Will the Solo Turk and J-10 be armed too?
Solo Turk if its participating wont be armed. what is the point of having one guest jet from Turkey armed inside Pakistan? if Turks want to help defend Pakistan then they would rather fly their F-16s together with PAF
I dont know about J-10 participating in the parade let alone being armed.

It is pleased to see deep strategic relationship with Azerbaijan much needed keep it up Pakistan.:pakistan::pakistan:

Can we please stop holding it every fucking year?
its gotten dull.

Lets do it every 3 years instead.

Back
Top Bottom