What's new

PAKISTAN - CRADLE OF CIVILIZATIONS

lol again with the "world"
You guys seriously sound like children
"the whole world knows my daddy is beat your daddy up"
And seriously, the "whole world" doesn't give two craps about India (Or Pakistan), when they think India they think poverty and starvation.

And again, please provide evidence that the Republic of India has existed for 7000 years.
until you do, I will be here laughing at your silliness.

Again a confused guy, who says he is a decedent of invading army and also says he owns IVC.

And seriously, the "whole world" doesn't give two craps about India (Or Pakistan), when they think India they think poverty and starvation.

And again, please provide evidence that the Republic of India has existed for 7000 years.

You pretty much answered that one that the Republic of India has nothing to do with the region that some ignorant westerners may have called the region all they from Afghanistan to Myanmar.
I disagree with the westerners on how they called the region India in ancient times. Its a very wrong nomenclature that should not be used.

. Stupid Indians are barking. Even Afghanistan was under Mughal administration. Does that mean that Afghanistan is part of the "Republic of India's" history? No it doesn't. LOL

Go to hell you stupid Indians. Stop Telling lies repetitively!

keep on laughing that is good for your health
because what ever reason given. still there is no proof is common reason.

You pretty much answered. Stupid Indians are barking. Even Afghanistan was under Mughal administration. Does that mean that Afghanistan is part of the "Republic of India's" history? No it doesn't. LOL

Go to hell you stupid Indians. Stop Telling lies repetitively![/QUOT

why are you so angry with Indians . cant argue.

By your logic, Pakistanis have no claim over Islam. After all, it was founded in SA.. Think about it ...

Also, wasnt Iqbal lived and died in present day India.. Kind of weird that you guys's ideology is totally based on the philosophy of an Indian :D

We don't, Pakistan does not claim to be originator of Islam we are merely converts. DO don't make up history and pretend we are a 7000 year old county.

And so what if Iqbal died in India? that is such a ridiculous argument. All those Indians who died in other countries mean that they were not Indian anymore?
Seriously man, you are getting way too desperate.

And if Iqbal was an Indian please show me his republic of India passport.....yeah thought so.

We don't, Pakistan does not claim to be originator of Islam we are merely converts. DO don't make up history and pretend we are a 7000 year old county.

And so what if Iqbal died in India? that is such a ridiculous argument. All those Indians who died in other countries mean that they were not Indian anymore?
Seriously man, you are getting way too desperate.

And if Iqbal was an Indian please show me his republic of India passport.....yeah thought so.

there is no Pakistani civilization, but only Indian civilization :lol:

You do realize that there is a difference between "civilization" and "country" right?
I will say this very very clearly so read it a few times to make sure you understand.
SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDIA PRE 1947

And it's funny how you are appealing to the world, well the world also says that the Aryans invaded and your language, religion, and culture are a product of Invaders...... oh what's that? you don't believe what the world has to say now?

Silly little Indians. :lol:

You do realize that there is a difference between "civilization" and "country" right?
I will say this very very clearly so read it a few times to make sure you understand.
SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDIA PRE 1947

And it's funny how you are appealing to the world, well the world also says that the Aryans invaded and your language, religion, and culture are a product of Invaders...... oh what's that? you don't believe what the world has to say now?

Silly little Indians. :lol:

As I said before, convince the world then you can convince us :lol: Then then it is Indian Civilization

civilization dont mean anything it just means group of people lived there and they could of been any race too open border in those days. one group was builder one group was farmer etc n they worked together to survive that all. too much hardcore obsession.
i bet in those days they didn't think what race i bet ya just what skill n money class or religion.

As I said before, convince the world then you can convince us :lol: Then then it is Indian Civilization

Yeah... I am done here, clearly I am arguing with a 5 year old.
I bet he also thinks "My daddy can beat your daddy up"

Yeah... I am done here, clearly I am arguing with a 5 year old.
I bet he also thinks "My daddy can beat your daddy up"

As I said earlier, I am not interested in Rusty's opinion

It must be very confusing for a person born in Paksitan.

My God. You guys are amazing. You can be American's Best Ally as well as worst Enemy in the same time & space dimension.

PAKISTANIS = ARABS =IVC =HINDU CIVILZATION= ARYANS = WORHSIPPERS OF SHIVA= HATERS OF IDOL WORSHIPPERS=TALIBANS = IQBAL = INDIAN..........noMartian ....ha ha...ha

would you snatch away the egyptian history for egypt just becayse egypt is a muslim nation now, and doesnt follow the religion of ancient egypt??

these indians are pathetic

It must be very confusing for a person born in Paksitan.

My God. You guys are amazing. You can be American's Best Ally as well as worst Enemy in the same time & space dimension.

PAKISTANIS = ARABS =IVC =HINDU CIVILZATION= ARYANS = WORHSIPPERS OF SHIVA= HATERS OF IDOL WORSHIPPERS=TALIBANS = IQBAL = INDIAN..........noMartian ....ha ha...ha

got a problem??

:lol::lol::lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom