What's new

PAKISTAN - CRADLE OF CIVILIZATIONS

LOL indians:lol:

Claiming about something that doesnt exists in their country..........Height of Self satisfaction n poor history education/knowledge.

I mean what is the credibility of yr claims, when that civilization's land doesnt exists in yr country n no historian from yr country have ever visited there.

And Guess what is the reason, Pakistani will kill us as 1 muslim is equal to 10 hindus:butcher::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But still never stop claiming something which they have never seen by their naked eyes.

:cray:

Today we are pakistanis nothing less and nothing more we have our own self to look at and we are history in the making.

Pakistan came into being in August 1947. How the dickens can it be called 'the cradle of civilizations'? Did civilization begin during Pakistan's independence? Then those born before 1947 must be from Mars!

P.S. Thank God I ain't a martian!! :no:

Mate the civilization in IVC is related to Hinduism.

Never expected such post from a think tank. Anyway good dose of laughter. Indus civilization is Indian civilization.

Never expected such post from a think tank. Anyway good dose of laughter. Indus civilization is Indian civilization.

How is it Indian civilization. Indus River Valley civilization belongs to Pakistan like the ancient Egyptian civilization belong to Egypt and not to Libya.

Get your own History ignorant Indians!

Go look at the Indo-Gangetic plain civilization or the Dravidian civilization.

Seriously Indians with their inferiority complex looking to others for an identity.

Go away!

How is it Indian civilization. Indus River Valley civilization belongs to Pakistan like the ancient Egyptian civilization belong to Egypt and not to Libya.

Get your own History ignorant Indians!

Go look at the Indo-Gangetic plain civilization or the Dravidian civilization.

Seriously Indians with their inferiority complex looking to others for an identity.

Go away!

Hey ignorant Pakistani...first convince the world that the Indus civilization is Pakistan civilization and then talk to me :lol:

Pakistan came into being in August 1947. How the dickens can it be called 'the cradle of civilizations'? Did civilization begin during Pakistan's independence? Then those born before 1947 must be from Mars!

P.S. Thank God I ain't a martian!! :no:

India also came into existence in 47 so tell me about the 4000 year old country that is called India :mamba:

do you own the defence .pk to threaten us leaving the pdf

India also came into existence in 47 so tell me about the 4000 year old country that is called India :mamba:

Yes the ignorant Indians try to think that the "Republic of India" which was created in 1947 to the Indus river valley civilization.
LOL!

Republic of India refers to only what is within it's borders, not what is outside of it.

Ahhh, sigh stupid Indians, trying claim something that is not theirs.

Indus River Valley civilization mainly was within Pakistan's borders not India's or the "Republic of India's" borders.

Stupid Indians are just simply trying to obfuscate facts on the ground. Whatever happens within a nation's borders is their history.

Like Gandhara doesn't belong to the Republic of India's borders. It belongs Pakistan and perhaps to some extent Afghanistan.

Get lost Indians. Get your own culture!

Only for Pakistanis India came into existence in 47. For the the world, India has been there since last 7000 year, and cradle of one of the world's most complex civilization :lol:

there was no Pakistan before 1947 you got land not the civilization which you cant own because of your belief.

LOL indians:lol:

Claiming about something that doesnt exists in their country..........Height of Self satisfaction n poor history education/knowledge.

I mean what is the credibility of yr claims, when that civilization's land doesnt exists in yr country n no historian from yr country have ever visited there.

And Guess what is the reason, Pakistani will kill us as 1 muslim is equal to 10 hindus:butcher::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But still never stop claiming something which they have never seen by their naked eyes.

:cray:

civilization is not stationary if it was that way human being would not have left Africa .

Only for Pakistanis India came into existence in 47. For the the world, India has been there since last 7000 year, and cradle of one of the world's most complex civilization :lol:

lol again with the "world"
You guys seriously sound like children
"the whole world knows my daddy is beat your daddy up"
And seriously, the "whole world" doesn't give two craps about India (Or Pakistan), when they think India they think poverty and starvation.

And again, please provide evidence that the Republic of India has existed for 7000 years.
until you do, I will be here laughing at your silliness.

Yes the ignorant Indians try to think that the "Republic of India" which was created in 1947 to the Indus river valley civilization.
LOL!

Republic of India refers to only what is within it's borders, not what is outside of it.

Ahhh, sigh stupid Indians, trying claim something that is not theirs.

Indus River Valley civilization mainly was within Pakistan's borders not India's or the "Republic of India's" borders.

Stupid Indians are just simply trying to obfuscate facts on the ground. Whatever happens within a nation's borders is their history.

Like Gandhara doesn't belong to the Republic of India's borders. It belongs Pakistan and perhaps to some extent Afghanistan.

Get lost Indians. Get your own culture!

By your logic, Pakistanis have no claim over Islam. After all, it was founded in SA.. Think about it ...

Also, wasnt Iqbal lived and died in present day India.. Kind of weird that you guys's ideology is totally based on the philosophy of an Indian :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom