What's new

Pakistan court orders rebuilding of Hindu temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good step. Minorities need their places of worship as they too have the right of religious freedom. We are not Isis or Taliban who destroy history, erase existences of time and destroy every religious place of non Islamic religion. This is a good step and judiciary gave a good decision. Hopefully it is also implemented and the Hindus living in Pakistan will start visiting their temple.

The country becomes tolerant when its minorities can practice its religions in safety and peace.

I have explained enough, but apparently its only you who top the retards and chutias of this world.
Bloody chutia of Hizblolla..... read the whole discussion again, what I wrote and why I wrote and in reply to what I wrote.
Don't care about hizbullah or your saudi husbands .., now fuk off mullah Ya Shiekh durka durka Al bandar Al retarded dipshyt dustbin laden .

I have explained enough, but apparently its only you who top the retards and chutias of this world.
Bloody chutia of Hizblolla..... read the whole discussion again, what I wrote and why I wrote and in reply to what I wrote.

You belong to one of them go live with them.
Yo man delete your post! Very uncalled for

and dont you dare reply @DESERT FIGHTER

That issue is much more complicated than this.

On topic Great move Pakistan :pakistan: . I hope our media do notice this move will be a change after so many hatred news about Pakistan.
Well Indian media only care about negative news about Pakistan because it sell well..no one will bother about rebuilding of temple in Pakistan but yes if it was destruction of temple then it would become sensational news for your media..similarly ur media dont care how many Pakistani Muslims get killed by each others but yes if Pakistani hindu ever get slightly hurt or discriminated then big breaking news in india lol

@OTTOMAN may be some sort of case was in court, and court decided/give verdict to rebuild

You belong to one of them go live with them.

:crazy:

IDIOT !!!

Don't care about hizbullah or your saudi husbands .., now fuk off mullah Ya Shiekh fuk off durka durka Al bandar

It is no secret that how much you hizblolla brigade hate arabs... I see why you are so much hurt.
When you raid Arabia than don't forget to tell... otherwise your failing your name 'desert fighter'.

:crazy:

IDIOT !!!

Talking about the ladies there?

It is no secret that how much you hizblolla brigade hate arabs... I see why you are so much hurt.
When you raid Arabia than don't forget to tell... otherwise your failing your name 'desert fighter'.

it's also no secret that you prefer arabs over your fellow Pakistanis. Do us all a favour and go to yemen to fight for your beloved house of saud.

Pakistan's Supreme Court has ordered the rebuilding of a Hindu temple destroyed by fanatics in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

Of course, there is nothing about stopping the fanatics who destroyed it in the first place. How typical, sadly!

YOU....

Do you have to show every post of yours to your Kafeel before it gets posted here ???

hey guys stop this silly fight as neither Iranians nor arabs will do any good for you in the time of need..they boht are knowns for sponsoring and spreading religious hatred in pakistan

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom