What's new

Pakistan court orders rebuilding of Hindu temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it makes me laugh when I see a typical Pakistani worrying more about what is going on in India or Palestine than his own country. Okay, may be I don't even laugh at that any more, just chuckle...
Comes from the mouth of a person who is on Pakistani forum , visiting a thread posted by Pakistani and commenting about the news comes from Pakistan .... :)

you surely drink A jar of urine with vodka :)..

Here comes brigade of mulla sadar, with all its sectarian hate.
''Land is being grabbed by land grabbers'', this was a brazen lie, and It needed to be reasoned, but haters like you failed to see the argument, which I made. Your behind is on fire for no logical reason.
Blind character, I'm not challenging it being heritage or not, infect in post above... i have gone as far in saying that ''it should be preserved same as harrapa''.
Now before you commit suicide, I like to pass my opinion about your heritage claim over a mond.
Go build another temple next to it, call your extended family from bharat or Iran to live there. I care not.
However, the fact of matter is centuries have passed and not even Hindus were interested in its rebuilt, at least they failed to demand from British to declare it heritage and rebuilt it for them, instead of building new infrastructure.
Wheather the Hindus asked and got rejected or not is no our concern ...What the British did or not its not our concern...

OUR concern is what is Pakistan doing for its people and Pakistani Hindus are also Pakistani

2ndly its an old heritage temple....if there were land grabbers (hence the case) then court is the only way to make sure it doesnt get grabbed, no? or do you go to the local kisai (butcher)>>

Comes from the mouth of a person who is on Pakistani forum , visiting a thread posted by Pakistani and commenting about the news comes from Pakistan .... :)

What do you drunk ? A jar of urine with vodka :?:?

Naah, I just like making fun of you and your likes...And some other guys are there with whom I have some serious talks.. But you are not one of them :)

Here comes brigade of mulla sadar, with all its sectarian hate.

The only sect you are from is chutiynese .. And retardenese is probably your ethnicity ...
''Land is being grabbed by land grabbers'', this was a brazen lie, and It needed to be reasoned, but haters like you failed to see the argument, which I made. Your behind is on fire for no logical reason.

lmao.. Here is your FUKED up arguement ;

Supreme Court has no jurisdiction
Tax payers money.
Life style?
Even hindus don't care for it.
Destroy it and rebuild somewhere else.

You've got to be a real retard to call that an arguement.... Your rants don't even make sense you autistic retard.
Blind character, I'm not challenging it being heritage or not, infect in post above... i have gone as far in saying that ''it should be preserved same as harrapa''.
Now before you commit suicide, I like to pass my opinion about your heritage claim over a mond.
Go build another temple next to it, call your extended family from bharat or Iran to live there. I care not.

I'm from Quetta .. Unlike a saudi or russian retarded lackey like yourself... Go join IS it TTP scumbag ... You being a total retard would make a great human bomb...

However, the fact of matter is centuries have passed and not even Hindus were interested in its rebuilt, at least they failed to demand from British to declare it heritage and rebuilt it for them, instead of building new infrastructure.
image.jpg

As i am dying for a serious talk with the person who worship private parts .
Buzz off.
that's another way of saying, "Leave me alone" :P
Now go back to bed and fantasize about army..

Dude 1 of the 2 bros you are ranting at is a lawyer...I would side him any day!

I would expect him to prove with logic, while he is talking like a person running out of logic.
Let him prove, under which law judiciary admitted a case of state missing to identify heritage of Pakistan, being pointed out by politician in private meeting!
Seriously, if you go to the already declared heritages, those are being destroyed and criminally ignored, here you are wasting time and resources on an undeclared mond... I demand to know, why such discrimination !
Of course, there's no sense in giving any one any precedence on basis of cast, tribe and religion. Far better to feed a hungry people of Pakistan, with the spent resources.
Includes, state funded meeting, state funded travel expenses, state funded man hours and state is being ordered to fund the rebuilt of an insignificant mond into a operational mandir.. .what sort of forking heritage is ever put to operation.
This lullu panju lawyer of yours, clearly seems to have passed his exams by using 'parchi'

As i am dying for a serious talk with the person who worship private parts .
Buzz off.

You are defiantly a great pious muslim... Wah saien .. I hope you open the Holy Quran and see the verses which term people like you as jahil as worse than the worse .... Islam tells us to respect all religions ... And those who disrespect other religions are as if they disrespect their own... He's a troll .. I know that... But when you disrespect his religion .. He may or may not disrespect yours... But ... Let's see him much love your words are spreading for yourself and Islam...

Learn to respect all religions.,

You are defiantly a great pious muslim... Wah saien .. I hope you open the Holy Quran and see the verses which term people like you as jahil as worse than the worse .... Islam tells us to respect all religions ... And those who disrespect other religions are as if they disrespect their own... He's a troll .. I know that... But when you disrespect his religion .. He may or may not disrespect yours... But ... Let's see him much love your words are spreading for yourself and Islam...

I know. :(

I would expect him to prove with logic, while he is talking like a person running out of logic.
I think when you see one BS about a field you know patience is the last thing you wanna show! Plus you didnt make sense to him!

Let him prove, under which law judiciary admitted a case of state missing to identify heritage of Pakistan, being pointed out by politician in private meeting!
This case in this article is to rebuild it ...More like force to rebuild it! Court order is usually taken more seriously then bickering of politicians!

Seriously, if you go to the already declared heritages, those are being destroyed and criminally ignored, here you are wasting time and resources on an undeclared mond... I demand to know, why such discrimination !
The temple is in KPK and the court is from KPK....its a provincial matter treated with a provincial judge whats the problem?

If you read OP it says:

The court asked Ramesh Kumar Vankwani, a National Assembly member, Arbab Mohammad Arif, the provincial home secretary, and Shoaib Jadoon, the deputy commissioner, to come up with a plan to rebuild the Shri Paramhans Maharaj's Samadhi in Teri village, Dawn online reported.

As for your questions regarding British: It was dismantled in 1997 we were not taking orders from British then!
The shrine and temple were built at the spot where a Hindu holy man, Shri Paramhans, was buried in 1919. His followers visited the temple frequently till 1997 but some fanatics dismantled it.

Why it had to go to court:
The devotees tried to rebuild the temple but the land was allegedly under the occupation of a local mufti, Iftikharuddin.

and the story continues:
Jadoon told the court that its earlier order on restoring the temple was carried out and a boundary wall built around it.

"We have also given a right of way to reach the Samadhi through the house of Maulvi Iftikharuddin who was earlier in possession of the temple," he said.

But the court declared that the efforts put in by the administration were not enough and proposed a new building instead of just erecting boundary walls.

The surrounding walls will spoil the area, said the chief justice.

He recalled how a temple in Shahalmi Market in Lahore was reconstructed by architect Kamil Khan, who had a clear understanding of architectural heritage and provided free consultancy to Hindus.

Wah putter! proud of you!!! :angel:

The only sect you are from is chutiynese .. And retardenese is probably your ethnicity ...

lmao.. Here is your FUKED up arguement ;

Supreme Court has no jurisdiction
Tax payers money.
Life style?
Even hindus don't care for it.
Destroy it and rebuild somewhere else.

You've got to be a real retard to call that an arguement.... Your rants don't even make sense you autistic retard.

I'm from Quetta .. Unlike a saudi or russian retarded lackey like yourself... Go join IS it TTP scumbag ... You being a total retard would make a great human bomb...

View attachment 250518

I have explained enough, but apparently its only you who top the retards and chutias of this world.
Bloody chutia of Hizblolla..... read the whole discussion again, what I wrote and why I wrote and in reply to what I wrote.

You belong to one of them go live with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom