What's new

Pakistan court orders rebuilding of Hindu temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an organized pogrom like Babri Masjid though.

Ohhhhh Demolition of babri Mosque was a Pogrom? Oh my god what is not taught in Pakistan. J fo rJalim (A shikh), K for Kafir (A Pundeet) and P for Pogrom (A picture of Babri mosque Demolition.

You are still in your cultural shock stage :)
It's okay..happens to everybody..almost.

Nah it's personal to religious nutcases only nothing to do with our culture. Our culture is what you have seen in our court decision and we Pakistanis appreciate it.

Last edited:
Very good. Your typical Pakistani mentality is getting reflected here,

My mentality is still better than yours that kills its own people for every other reason or no reason.

My mentality is still better than yours that kills its own people for every other reason or no reason.

Ohhhh I do not think that we do that. While killing their own people is concern, biggest massacre I can remember in the history is the killing of 3 million Bengalis in BD by your army.

Nah it's personal to religious nutcase only nothing to do with our culture. Our culture is what you have seen in our court decision and we Pakistanis appreciate it.
May be not entirely accurate to use it here. It's a phrase.

Culture shock means the disorientation and there by being defensive that one feels when a person goes to other country, or meets other kind of people or talk to them who do not belong to his own community.

Unlike indian, Pakistan does not run any sort of genocide of any minority and disband them from practicing their religon. Hindus always had freedom of life and belief in Pakistan, they celebrate their festivals with fervor and freedom.

That's the funniest thing you've said in a while.

Ohhhh I do not think that we do that. While killing their own people is concern, biggest massacre I can remember in the history is the killing of 3 million Bengalis in BD by your army.
lolzzzzzzzzz figure of 3 million without any investigation same like you claim of 21% hindus....

The so called biggest massacre is a controversial figure and is a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom