What's new

Pakistan court orders rebuilding of Hindu temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
as per my comprehension of english, u did ask about "relocating" it and question its holiness...
anyway as Land was got disputed between 2 people, so court acted as municipal/civil authority...

I did mention of its relocating in case the land was of economic and strategic importance, but you replied it can't be because its matter of spirits.. fair enough. I argue further, apparently spirits were ignored for centuries as the picture suggest, than why being such issues invoked only at this point in time.
If its a disputed land, it can only be if it was occupied by some one, and operational place of worship can't be occupied.

In your opinion, this is why I challenged judgment of Pakistan judge ?
Do you really believe that Saudi Arabia need any support in Yemen? Better you don't go there as non state actor.... no matter how much holy you believe itis!

Shove it up your arse..

I did mention of its relocating in case the land was of economic and strategic importance, but you replied it can't be because its matter of spirits.. fair enough. I argue further, apparently spirits were ignored for centuries as the picture suggest, than why being such issues invoked only at this point in time.
If its a disputed land, it can only be if it was occupied by some one, and operational place of worship can't be occupied.
i am not sure whether place was actively visited or not.. ypu cant fight faith.. if hindu belief in spirits or incarnation etc.its theirs' not ours' believes we cnat judge/rule on their behalf..
minorities are minorities... may be it is a frequently visited but some 'land grabber' though its stupid to be wasted if remain untouched.. there should be a plaizza or farm land over it.. so he might work out with soem 'patwaris' to counter fit registries.. land got disputed... so case went to course... may be it was being heard for last 2 years.. so no idea if its a coincident or conspiracy that verdict appears recently..

I hope Pakistan continues on its path to tolerant and moderate society.

Please remember Guys like @OTTOMAN only represent 2% of the population and dont speak for the rest. Temple in Shahalmi Market in Lahore was reconstructed by architect Kamil Khan, who had a clear understanding of architectural heritage and provided free consultancy to Pakistani Hindus.

@OTTOMAN @DESERT FIGHTER
i dont know about u guys but i was raised with this slogan...
"larai larai maaf karo/.... Allah ka ghar saaf karoo" simply bury the hatchet..
plus man ur signature are Holy... ur "unpleasent posts" appear above the Holy text.. i mean serious words.. review before typing...

Please remember Guys like @OTTOMAN only represent 2% of the population and dont speak for the rest. Temple in Shahalmi Market in Lahore was reconstructed by architect Kamil Khan, who had a clear understanding of architectural heritage and provided free consultancy to Pakistani Hindus.
more surprisingly , how coem u got taht 2% figure :laugh::laugh: ....

@OTTOMAN @DESERT FIGHTER
plus man ur signature are Holy... ur "unpleasent posts" appear above the Holy text.. i mean serious words.. review before typing...

There must be some IQ test for joining this forum so that insects like the above turd don't join the forum.. He's one of those dung beetles nobody gives a shit or important about in this forum...

I myself mostly see this guys username and just ignore him ... But this piece of shyt truely got on my nerves today.. Retard makes absolutely no sense and after getting owned starts suckin secterian dongs ..,

i am not sure whether place was actively visited or not.. ypu cant fight faith.. if hindu belief in spirits or incarnation etc.its theirs' not ours' believes we cnat judge/rule on their behalf..
minorities are minorities... may be it is a frequently visited but some 'land grabber' though its stupid to be wasted if remain untouched.. there should be a plaizza or farm land over it.. so he might work out with soem 'patwaris' to counter fit registries.. land got disputed... so case went to course... may be it was being heard for last 2 years.. so no idea if its a coincident or conspiracy that verdict appears recently..

This is from the link provided by the OP.

(The shrine and temple were built at the spot where a Hindu holy man, Shri Paramhans, was buried in 1919. His followers visited the temple frequently till 1997 but some fanatics dismantled it.
The devotees tried to rebuild the temple but the land was allegedly under the occupation of a local mufti, Iftikharuddin
.)

So, basically it was destroyed by Fanatics also known as land grabbers and was being illegally occupied for financial gains.

Last edited:
You finger hizbs arse and suck their dixk .. I really don't care for your gay secterian dick cravings ...

2 mil awarded for the rebuilding of the temple... More anal pain for you. Fukwit.

You have a history of writing loads of fantasy posts about Arabs and Saudis..... which you always failed to prove,
You really are sick in your head... about all those gay fantasies of yours.
regarding temple, I would award million more to build a new one at a more convenient place... while the subject mond is too old and never seem to have operational history in Pakistan.

@OTTOMAN @DESERT FIGHTER

He is a historic fanatic enemy of Arabs out of his half posts are about defining Saudi beliefs and Arab crimes against his Persian family.
He is a filth of gutter and nothing more. He is also one of the biggest lier, all he can do is hang with my balls or go kill kids assuming they were Arabs.
All I can do is laugh at this junk's hater mentality.

You have a history of writing loads of fantasy posts about Arabs and Saudis..... which you always failed to prove,

1) Are you arab or saudi ?
2) Is your husband arab or saudi
3)Are you owned by arabs or Saudis or are do you cheering your slave mentality ?
4) I bash everybody -- Fukin reality check... Ask the Irani who declared me an evil kharji terrorist/taliban.
5) Truth hurts .. Dirty slave .

regarding temple, I would award million more to build a new one at a more convenient place... while the subject mond is too old and never seem to have operational history in Pakistan.
Retard it's a historic temple which was destroyed by idiots like yourself in late 1990s !
And your retarded claims are for all to see...

Last edited:
nice decision .. We should also build old hindu temple in soon skesar to attaract tourists

View of the main temple.

A pillar constructed to support the structure.

Yes, that's me on the left and Sahibzada Shah Sultan sahib of Nali sharif, Khushab. Whom I often drag with me on such kinds of excursions.

A view towards the south west.

View of the main temple from the northern side.

The smaller temple, entrance.

Another view of the main temple.

It is a little bit tricky to reach here for a person not familiar with this area. So if you ever decide to come, it's better to take a local person with you as a guide.

I shall appreciate your comments on the above post. Similarly I most welcome your suggestions to improve it or any more information on this subject, which I shall use with all due credit.

It is quite striking a structure yet designed to be not clashing with the surrounding terrain. Thanks for posting this. Any details on what deity / deities are installed in this temple?

war gai bhi... so heated arguments... plus severe allegation.. wait till tomorrow in detail news...
lastly saudis are not holy, but Harmeen are.. so criticizing saudi puts no harm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom