What's new

Pakistan court grants bail to 26/11 accused Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi: Reports

Worth watching:

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the...exposed/349027

@jha shows quite clearly why I have no faith in the Pakistani civil society. Not one Pakistani was willing to condemn this move and the former diplomat even called Hafiz Saeed and LeT/JuD "social workers". And these are the so-called liberals in Pakistan...

Excellent watch. it was painful to see the response of pakistani participants.
I don't know how the Indian panelists kept their cool, when the PTI representative equated Hafiz Saeed with Bal Thackery I felt complete rage. If this is the kind of nonsense going through the minds of the Pakistani civli society then God help Pakistan.

Well done Pakistan!! No strong message can be given about your fight against terrorism than freeing a terrorist .. How much more blood your countrymen have to spill to understand that there is no good terrorist ?

the recent bullshite from Hafiz saeed and this distressing and ill timed decision to give bail to this fanatic has really tested those Indians who were feeling sorry for the massacre of the children in Peshawar.

I fear that these back to back events will invite trolling and hatred on the web.

I would have kissed Qadri as well..

a needle tipped with some poison in my mouth to bite him on the cheek (of course with antidote for myself already administered)
@Irfan Baloch sir, yours is a shining light in a dark dark place. May your mindset become increasingly representative of your countrymen.

Lakhvi remained in touch with pals from prison: U.S. agencies - The Hindu

Lakhvi remained in touch with pals from prison: U.S. agencies
Suhasini Haidar

Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has termed as ‘unfortunate’ the bail granted to Zaki-ur-Rahman Lakhvi, the mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.

Lakhvi, who was the operation’s commander of the Lashkar-e-Taiba, was charged along with six others in 2009 in the Mumbai attack case.

Mumbai attacker Ajmal Kasab, executed in India, and David Coleman Headley, convicted in the U.S. for planning the attacks, had identified Lakhvi as the operations mastermind for the 26/11 attack on Mumbai in which 166 people were killed.

In July 2009, the Pakistan government admitted to Lakhvi’s role in a dossier handed over to India.

Sources said evidence on Lakhvi included his voice transcripts handed over by British and U.S. intelligence agencies to Pakistan. “The promise to prosecute Lakhvi and other identified perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks was the basis of the U.S. efforts to ensure India did not retaliate,” Pakistan’s Ambassador to the U.S. in 2008 Hussain Haqqani told The Hindu.

“U.S. officials often complained that according to their intelligence, Lakhvi was allowed to stay in touch with terror colleagues from prison. His release on bail is hardly a signal to the U.S. or international community that Pakistan has finally resolved to act against all terrorists operating from our soil.”

Worth watching:

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the...exposed/349027

@jha shows quite clearly why I have no faith in the Pakistani civil society. Not one Pakistani was willing to condemn this move and the former diplomat even called Hafiz Saeed and LeT/JuD "social workers". And these are the so-called liberals in Pakistan...

Parthasarthy analysis was great. yesterday in one of the channel he said pakistan is getting "wages of sins". i was shocked to hear that but today he is vindicated.

Pakistani Estabilishment doesnt want chaos and disorder at home ... else the retired jihadis will start killing pure sunnis as well .. they dont mind as long as those blood suckers are drinking shia and other minorities blood

Sir, I guess your fears are unwarranted especially with the people being released right now. They are very specific in their focus -- India and Indians! At least, I believe that the Pakistanis have nothing to fear from this guy and his mentor, HS. Indians, OTOH, are a different matter!

On Topic:
Is this in anyway related to the false-flag ops in India that Pakistani Intelligence have been 'warning' others about? Or perhaps, jail was too inconvenient a place for him to setup control center to direct another bloodbath?

Sir, I guess your fears are unwarranted especially with the people being released right now. They are very specific in their focus -- India and Indians! At least, I believe that the Pakistanis have nothing to fear from this guy and his mentor, HS. Indians, OTOH, are a different matter!

Most of Kashmiri militants are from punjab after 9/11 WOT they were stopped .. however there were millions trained in the last few decades so it will be a nightmare scenario for pakistan esp punjab to screw around with these people as they can create mayhem and murder in punjab.

Argument that Pakistani judiciary is incompetent is total facade. more than 8000 talibanis on death trial, so judiciary certainly doing their job.

Do you really think it is ever up to Judiciary to decide such matters in Pakistan -- especially if the matter is so strategic in nature?

Back
Top Bottom