What's new

Pakistan court grants bail to 26/11 accused Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi: Reports

Do you really think it is ever up to Judiciary to decide such matters in Pakistan -- especially if the matter is so strategic in nature?

sir, you are complemented my point. if you go through first pages, pakistani friends are giving the arguments that their courts are shits, which is not the case. This is a very calculative move by establishment. we are our own.

Most of Kashmiri militants are from punjab after 9/11 WOT they were stopped .. however there were millions trained in the last few decades so it will be a nightmare scenario for pakistan esp punjab to screw around with these people as they can create mayhem and murder in punjab.

What can I say? I guess, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to Pakistanis themselves by those terrorists that you trained primarily to fight/kill/maim Indians.

But those inconvenienced Pakistanis should take comfort in the fact they were mere collaterals, the real targets were those Indians and particularly the kufr Hindu asswipes!

PS:
I know you are one of the sanest members here and I am sorry for being sarcastic, but that best describes how we feel about the release of this dude coming so immediately after the attack on Peshawar!

Worth watching:

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the...exposed/349027

@jha shows quite clearly why I have no faith in the Pakistani civil society. Not one Pakistani was willing to condemn this move and the former diplomat even called Hafiz Saeed and LeT/JuD "social workers". And these are the so-called liberals in Pakistan...

Well.. One can only hope that more rational liberals come out in open. But we should not forget that they are constantly facing death threats and bullets can come from anywhere. So its obvious they will not risk their life.Only Military can control these nutjobs.

Situation is very complex. Only military can bring any semblance of law and order in Pakistan which will lead to bigger and better civil society who will then start protesting against military dictatorship.

the recent bullshite from Hafiz saeed and this distressing and ill timed decision to give bail to this fanatic has really tested those Indians who were feeling sorry for the massacre of the children in Peshawar.

I can't speak for others, but I will say that no matter what Pakistanis do, I will still feel sorry for those children. If I could, I would personally disembowel the people who did that. Even if the Pakistani establishment goes crazy and nukes India for no reason, the fact remains that those children did not do anything to deserve what happened to them. I think that much is something most of us will agree on.

But you are right that such an action at such an ill timed moment, coupled with threats against India by terrorists, and blaming India by Mushy and many others, will bring back most people's resentments against Pak. You have to bear in mind that for Indians, 26/11 in Mumbai was just as horrific as the attack in Peshawar two days ago. Those LeT terrorists did not specifically target children, but they did specifically target the aam aadmi in unprotected civilian spots. To see the iconic skyline of Mumbai under fire, to see Chattrapati Sivaji terminus strewn with the bodies of common people plying for work, was as disturbing and enraging for us as this recent atack was for you. So to see the main plotter of that attack walking free, just when everybody was sincerely expressing support and condolences for Pakistan, almost seems like a big middle finger being shown to us.

It's a real pity - because since independence, this must have been the first time that Indians from all strata of society came out so passionately in support of Pakistan. Believe me, this was not some organized public relations campaign for the media - it wasn't just politicians and celebrities, but the entire country that came out vocally to show solidarity with Pakistan. And it wasn't just on social media - schools, workplaces, neighbourhoods, almost everybody held candlelight vigils or silent prayers. Indians were unanimously in sync in a way that they seldom are. Neither the rest of the islamic world, nor China, nor USA, nor Europe saw such an outpouring of emotions, as was witnessed in India. Most of them made official statements of condemnation, but there was no public fury or mourning or outcry, as there was in India. That is understandable, because the horror of 26/11 was still fresh in our hearts, and we could feel the pain of the victims and their parents.

Any saner perspicatious govt would have taken this opportunity to mend ties, and refrained from releasing the Mumbai butcherer at this moment. The public discourse in India immediately shifted from expressing love for the victims, to asking whether Pakistanis are themselves to blame for the situation they face today. Pakistan never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

So much for the pak judicial procedure B.S
Bail is not the same as acquittal. He's still technically under police jurisdiction, they can rearrest him if he screws with the bail conditions. A lot of Indians are pissed of because they don't understand basic law. A lot of Pakistanis are are also stupidly calling this a victory.

Justice is not a quick thing, those guilty of the massacre will face justice eventually.

Bail is not the same as acquittal. He's still technically under police jurisdiction, they can rearrest him if he screws with the bail conditions. A lot of Indians are pissed of because they don't understand basic law. A lot of Pakistanis are are also stupidly calling this a victory.
Technically we know how this works but I'm sure you are aware of the lenthy process which leads to so many grieving families shocked knowing the killer of there loved ones is displayed as free and popular man. I think that gives all sorts of wrong signals and reasons for keeping the ante up.

I can't speak for others, but I will say that no matter what Pakistanis do, I will still feel sorry for those children. IYou have to bear in mind that for Indians, 26/11 in Mumbai was just as horrific as the attack in Peshawar two days ago. Those LeT terrorists did not specifically target children, but they did specifically target the aam aadmi in unprotected civilian spots. To see the iconic skyline of Mumbai under fire, to see Chattrapati Sivaji terminus strewn with the bodies of common people plying for work, was as disturbing and enraging for us as this recent atack was for you. .
may the souls of the innocent rest in peace.
and I pray that we see that in our life time that
all culprits drown in their own blood no matter whatever position, what ever religion or faith whatever the nationality who are responsible in the atrocities in the subcontinent.

I feel sick and ashamed for the actions of the disgusting judge
this Lakhvi will run away in tribal areas now and never be found

Last edited:
so now they are giving 61 million to do strikes in India?

Nope, for charity purposes like threatening India with revenge, Asking for Jihad against India.. His humanitarian missions need money and government is ready to give it to him..

Spare me your fake sympathy.

That sympathy is not for you but for the for the families who lost their children..

sir, you are complemented my point. if you go through first pages, pakistani friends are giving the arguments that their courts are shits, which is not the case. This is a very calculative move by establishment. we are our own.
on the face of it this might look this way. but his lawyers were already at it. he was bailed before but the government appealed against bail and kept him under arrest.

right now he is still detained. And the Pakistani government is going to launch an appeal against this unexpected bail. hopefully he wont be freed by the judiciary because he will go in hiding.

Most of Kashmiri militants are from punjab after 9/11 WOT they were stopped .. however there were millions trained in the last few decades so it will be a nightmare scenario for pakistan esp punjab to screw around with these people as they can create mayhem and murder in punjab.
they have already joined TTP

Nope, for charity purposes like threatening India with revenge, Asking for Jihad against India.. His humanitarian missions need money and government is ready to give it to him..
So do they have decided not to stop? Are they insane?

Spare me your fake sympathy.

We Indians have suffered more than you Understand!!

Do you think you know how things work in Pakistan better than most of us? We're not so organized as you may think, and not every one takes a dump thinking and plotting against India.

You give us way too much credit. In reality, it's difficult for us to go through normal chores of our lives on a day to day basis.

Read @Irfan Baloch's post above....... read between the lines...... the government will challenge the decision..... this has been done many times before, to no avail, want to blame anyone, go ahead blame the courts and this ineffective judicial due process.

This is a very calculative move by establishment. we are our own.

That is a HUGE mistake and shows the complete immaturity of your policy makers. Holding radicalized people on your soil should not have been done under any circumstances. Your army talks about Mukti Bahini? Maybe they should've also told you that we wrapped up that entire operation in 8 months flat and then dumped the whole crowd in Bangladesh, away from our towns and cities- to their fate. Your govt should have done that as soon as USSR broke. Instead they continued to harbor them in your cities and towns until your larger population got poisoned.

Back
Top Bottom