What's new

Pakistan court grants bail to 26/11 accused Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi: Reports

The timing is rather peculiar. I wasnt expecting this to happen at a time like this. Why grant him bail now? This is a message but why? Does Pakistan feel that the recent attack had Indian hand? If so why so secretive. The nation deserves the right to know who facilitated such an attack.

Though i believe this guy was in prison for over 4 years but there was no progress w.r.t evidence from the prosecution and ultimately the court had to grant bail.

To be very blunt, your country has the uncanny knack of hacking at your own feet with an axe. When you get the sympathy of the world for the horrible, horrible attack in Peshawar, what do you do? Have a lot of people including tv anchors & a former President along with all sort of self styled analysts blame India, you allow the JuD/others to put up posters saying that the blood of the children will destroy India, U.S. & Israel. Then you allow a most wanted terrorist to threaten revenge attacks on India when the CIA has already warned India about a possible LeT attack. To top it all, you then release on bail a man wanted for the murder of 166 people.

You really don't need enemies.......

To be very blunt, your country has the uncanny knack of hacking at your own feet with an axe. When you get the sympathy of the world for the horrible, horrible attack in Peshawar, what do you do? Have a lot of people including tv anchors & a former President along with all sort of self styled analysts blame India, you allow the JuD/others to put up posters saying that the blood of the children will destroy India, U.S. & Israel. Then you allow a most wanted terrorist to threaten revenge attacks on India when the CIA has already warned India about a possible LeT attack. To top it all, you then release on bail a man wanted for the murder of 166 people.

You really don't need enemies.......

We really dont need the sympathy or the crocodile tears. What our media is doing is what Indian media does all the time. Why so surprise? In fact your media knows within the 1st hour that the attack came from Pakistan.

As for Lakhvi getting bail, to be honest i am as much surprised as you are. I wasnt expecting it to happen in a time like this which begs the question why? At the moment the lunatics should remain behind bars as far as I am concerned.

This is the signal to anti India terrorist organizations that they will remain the strategic assets to Pakistani state.

Exactly!!

PM Mr. Sharif made some awful comments yesterday, like "There is no good Taliban, bad Taliban" etc. etc. Maybe he became emotional. This message was needed to re-assure their strategic assets.

Last edited:
The enimity in Pakistan against the Hindus is a gift of Shah Walli Ullah dated back 18th century. The similar mindset created Pakistan and this will continue unless until they are not taught about real historic events.

We really dont need the sympathy or the crocodile tears. What our media is doing is what Indian media does all the time. Why so surprise? In fact your media knows within the 1st hour that the attack came from Pakistan.

As for Lakhvi getting bail, to be honest i am as much surprised as you are. I wasnt expecting it to happen in a time like this which begs the question why? At the moment the lunatics should remain behind bars as far as I am concerned.
screw the media, man

most regular Indians can't stand Arnab, as for those who revere him as some kind of political guru/'voice of the people' kind of person, well, then you're really going down to the lowest common denominator.. and the general public in both our countries is dumb as hell.

what the nation really wants to know is, when he'll STFU for good :P

having said that, he did raise some questions the nation really does want to know.. yeh Rehman Lakhvi ko bail de ke aapne kya kia, spl at a time like this ????

Indians have legit questions, I see you are surprised as well... what do other Pakistani members think here ? let's see some non shit slinging posts about it.

Last edited:
Yes for India not stopping sponsoring TTP India will have the taste of his medison.//////?????????????

It makes no difference if you continue believing India is doing this. Tell you one thing though, the same people funding this ideology and violence are the same people funding ISIS, Shia groups, etc. The masses and the politicians in Pakistan are too in love those people though.

Keep supporting them and their ideology, it's hurting you more than it's hurting India.

Pakistani Estabilishment doesnt want chaos and disorder at home ... else the retired jihadis will start killing pure sunnis as well .. they dont mind as long as those blood suckers are drinking shia and other minorities blood

It is easy to blame those judges. But everyone loves his life and the lives of his loved ones. Pakistan needs to find a way to make sure that the judges feel safe while sentencing these terrorists, not particularly in this case, but in general. In this case, I have no faith in the prosecution itself, forget the judges. The whole thing is a topi drama.

Nope! He is simply asking you, I and all the Indians to deal with it! HS and his likes were, are and will continue to be 'assets' for Pakistani state -- the incompetency of of their Judiciary/politicians/police will continue to be used as a facade to keep the likes of him in business.

And why should they prosecute? After all, theses guys continue to bleed India without costing the Pakistani Exchequer a single penny. What's more, there is always the plausible deniability of the non-state actors and ultimately the 'Islamic bomb' to hide behind, when sh*t hits the fan every once in a while!

I have realized that we will never get justice if we want to it to be delivered by Pakistan. We either mitigate the risks posed by HS and his ilk or continue to let him kill scores of Indians, women and children included!

Nope! He is simply asking you, I and all the Indians to deal with it! HS and his likes were, are and will continue to be 'assets' for Pakistani state -- the incompetency of of their Judiciary/politicians/police will continue to be used as a facade to keep the likes of him in business.

And why should they prosecute? After all, theses guys continue to bleed India without costing the Pakistani Exchequer a single penny. What's more, there is always the plausible deniability of the non-state actors and ultimately the 'Islamic bomb' to hide behind, when sh*t hits the fan every once in a while!

I have realized that we will never get justice if we want to it to be delivered by Pakistan. We either mitigate the risks posed by HS and his ilk or continue to let him kill scores of Indians, women and children included!

Argument that Pakistani judiciary is incompetent is total facade. more than 8000 talibanis on death trial, so judiciary certainly doing their job.

Back
Top Bottom