What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ḥashshāshīn;3371440 said:
Bullshit. Why force them to wear it? Damn extremists.

If I understand it correctly, no one forces a woman or a man to dress up in a certain way in Islam. It is a preference. In many ways, its not a whole lot different the the Judaism. Jewish women cover themselves up from head to toes (the ones that practice). You'll see a pretty Jewish girl but she'll know what to show and what not to show even in the most modern fashion. I've seen muslim girls in very modern American styles but dress up in a way that they look good but don't show skin. There's good rationale behind it as long as no one forced to do it.

Hijab is normal (covering head) veil is going to the next level (entire coverup) which may not be essential (in my opinion) as women can still cover themselves up the right way if they wanted to and still wear the latest fashion available in NYC's fashion district and do hijab on top.

Pakistanis like to pretend that out side forces are trying to destabilize Pakistan because it is some sort of a super power. Actually we are wrong because they are after nothing but our faith and so far they have done good job of deviating us from our faith. The Pakistani media wants to promote such illiterate mullah group as the custodian of Islam so average muslim refrains him/herself from practicing their faith because it is too out dated and not acceptable.
10 years from now "if pakistan survives" we will have majority of Pakistani female population imitating Indian and western immoral fashion because they dont want to be insulted by being associated with Islam at all!

Pakistanis like to pretend that out side forces are trying to destabilize Pakistan because it is some sort of a super power. Actually we are wrong because they are after nothing but our faith and so far they have done good job of deviating us from our faith. The Pakistani media wants to promote such illiterate mullah group as the custodian of Islam so average muslim refrains him/herself from practicing their faith because it is too out dated and not acceptable.
10 years from now "if pakistan survives" we will have majority of Pakistani female population imitating Indian and western immoral fashion because they dont want to be insulted by being associated with Islam at all!
Sir Islam is growing in our societies those who think its an insult are decreasing because Islam is from ALLAH and it will rule the world people like you were present in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW too famous of them was Abu Juhal but failed and died nobody can defeat Islam even women of west are coming to Islam majority who convert to Islam are women

Last edited by a moderator:
The fake video is uploaded by a muslim organization trying to save their religion in their country. Your illiteracy does not allow you to see that.

It is easier to build strong children than repair broken men - Frederick Douglas

UK converts to Islam on the rise - YouTube

It is easier to build strong children than repair broken men - Frederick Douglas
Sir this story of Indoesia has already been busted and no one has given it any importance because every one knows its fake Christanity is growing in countries like China South Korea and some other Communist Countries because Muslims are not allowed their very much but in majority of the world Islam is the fastest growing religion these kind of tactics were tried by Christians even in Somalia where Muslims are in worst conditions Indonesia is far better they failed their too Sir

The fake video is uploaded by a muslim organization trying to save their religion in their country. Your illiteracy does not allow you to see that.

I know that Sir this has been already busted this things by Chiristans failed in Somalia and in African Muslims countries to these things never work

CNN News - Woman converted to Islam after being captured by Talibans - YouTube

Aray Ibkay Maar it is a muslim charity doing this campaign .. Why are you busting their campaign .. Pahlay ja kay video doobarah dekho, or try turning on the arabic translations if you find it hard to comprehend..

Aray Ibkay Maar it is a muslim charity doing this campaign .. Why are you busting their campaign .. Pahlay ja kay video doobarah dekho, or try turning on the arabic translations if you find it hard to comprehend..
I have seen it and I have researched in it Chrisitans tried something but they have failed and got attacked by local Muslims and they ran away than government also woke up and has taken action these things were tried in African countries to but failed I was shocked to hear this and than checked it out nothing going on and also if something would have going western world would have really happy they are not much in fact they are now fearing Islamic revolution in Indonesia

You know when I knew about this video? When I visited Jakarta. They had posters of it everywhere, so I tried to find out who this cartoon mariam is. Anyway, long story short, everything you just said is a complete and utter lie. Ground reality is that Indonesia is getting rid of the stereotype muslims like yourself and this campaign was done to reignite religious conflict on the christian charities. Either way good luck to you and your dying breed. I just hope I am in this country to give your kind the final kick in the pits and save our children from this infestation. Why do you make up stuff?? I lived in 5 different cities over the course of half my life in the states.. You talk with your youtube videos while the rest of the world laughs at your ignorance.

Sir Islam is growing in our societies those who think its an insult are decreasing because Islam is from ALLAH and it will rule the world people like you were present in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW too famous of them was Abu Juhal but failed and died nobody can defeat Islam even women of west are coming to Islam majority who convert to Islam are women

I dough you have a brain

Thawban (raa), one of the Prophet's
(saws) servants, stated that the Prophet (saws) said: "Soon the nations will call one another against you, just as people call one another to eat from a platter of food."

A man asked: "Will this be because we will be few in number, O Messenger of Allaah?" He (saws) replied: "No, you will be large in number, but you will be Ghuthaa'a like the froth scum on the surface of a body of water, and Allaah will remove from the
hearts of your enemies their fear of you and shall place in your hearts Wahn." Those present asked: "What is Wahn, O Messenger of Allaah?" He replied: "The love for this worldly life, and hatred of death." [Saheeh hadeeth due to a multitude of routes of narration in the Sunan of Aboo Daawood (4297)]

You know when I knew about this video? When I visited Jakarta. They had posters of it everywhere, so I tried to find out who this cartoon mariam is. Anyway, long story short, everything you just said is a complete and utter lie. Ground reality is that Indonesia is getting rid of the stereotype muslims like yourself and this campaign was done to reignite religious conflict on the christian charities. Either way good luck to you and your dying breed. I just hope I am in this country to give your kind the final kick in the pits and save our children from this infestation. Why do you make up stuff?? I lived in 5 different cities over the course of half my life in the states.. You talk with your youtube videos while the rest of the world laughs at your ignorance.
I have some converts in my family so and they are from America so you busted right now Sir don't tell check out how big ignorant are you and this thing in Indonesia had been already busted and so called extremists Muslims they are growing and will keep growing liberal shits have to die and they will die a dog death

I dough you have a brain

Thawban (raa), one of the Prophet's
(saws) servants, stated that the Prophet (saws) said: "Soon the nations will call one another against you, just as people call one another to eat from a platter of food."

A man asked: "Will this be because we will be few in number, O Messenger of Allaah?" He (saws) replied: "No, you will be large in number, but you will be Ghuthaa'a like the froth scum on the surface of a body of water, and Allaah will remove from the
hearts of your enemies their fear of you and shall place in your hearts Wahn." Those present asked: "What is Wahn, O Messenger of Allaah?" He replied: "The love for this worldly life, and hatred of death." [Saheeh hadeeth due to a multitude of routes of narration in the Sunan of Aboo Daawood (4297)]
and the Same HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and ALLAH ordered women to cover up and Sahabas in their time enforced it

I have some converts in my family so and they are from America so you busted right now Sir don't tell check out how big ignorant are you and this thing in Indonesia had been already busted and so called extremists Muslims they are growing and will keep growing liberal shits have to die and they will die a dog death

and the Same HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and ALLAH ordered women to cover up and Sahabas in their time enforced it

Sir .. App sahi ja rahian hain .. closing yourself in a deluded realities small room and talking loudly will unfortunately never change the facts and truth.. The sahabas also went around the world conquering countries .. but because those days are gone all you can do is brainwash women into acting like livestock and thumping your chests over such a great achievement. Who will put a burqa over your brain so we do not see the true ugliness that is your misguided faith???

Yara, there is huge change in your writing style in the past couple of days. What's up, is everything fine? :D

Kyun, kiya hua? What did i change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom