What's new

Pakistan conducts a successful test flight of indigenously developed Fatah-1, Guided Multi Launch Rocket System

ISPR said that the maximum range of Pakistani A100 to be 100km
but officially there is no 100 km version so its either a version with 80 km max. range or 120 km max. range

but officially there is no 100 km version so its either a version with 80 km max. range or 120 km max. range

Normally the maximum ranges mentioned in tests are not actual maximum ranges.

So A100 might possibly had a range of 120km but declared by ISPR as 100km while this Fatah 1 might have range around 150km but declared as 140km

Just placed a meter on the map measuring distance between forward Indian airbases from Pakistan border, and they are 100-120 KM away from the border. With 140 Kilometers MRL, Pakistan can annihilate Indian forward airbases without flying a jet.

1610024118113.png

My People, the way Fateh-1 is announced with "1" part of its name, I assume something like Fateh-2/3 already exists. Reason? When Nasr was revealed, they never called it "Nasr-1" but "Nasr" and overtime when "Nasr-2" arrived, the earlier version automatically became "Nasr-1".

But for Fateh-1, suffix "1" came pre-attached. Hint!

My People, the way Fateh-1 is announced with "1" part of its name, I assume something like Fateh-2/3 already exists. Reason? When Nasr was revealed, they never called it "Nasr-1" but "Nasr" and overtime when "Nasr-2" was revealed, the first version automatically became "Nasr-1".

But for Fateh-1, this suffix came pre-attached. Hint!

Yup

Same thing came in my mind too

Back
Top Bottom