What's new

Pakistan conducts a successful test flight of indigenously developed Fatah-1, Guided Multi Launch Rocket System

Is that Supersonic? We couldn't see a glimpse of it before it landed.

So s400 or any anti aircraft missile cannot be placed near 150 km of border range.

This is also good for hitting airbases near border
I think it not a threat to s400, more likely its like a heavy counter for large infantry formation, hence if pakistan use tactical nuclear weapon India respond with stragic nuclear strike, so best option to stop India in it foots by any misadventures is using a heavy long range artillery that can out range any conventional Indian artillery in initial strike and use paf to do followup , also not only s400 any modern Indian Sam's can intercept artillery rocket barges, even Pakistan Sam's too do the same because artillery follow a ballistic path and less travel speed than normal ballistic missile, all of Indian Sam's even their short range aksah also have anti srbm capability,

Why to derail topic by your own posting? There's no need to post such garbage here my friend.

By the grace of ALLAH,
Congrats everyone :pakistan:

Not to forget that it's just the first version. I dreamt Fatah-2 in very near future with some more punch & above all, surprising range.
1610019188545.png

CHUNMOO K-MLRS K239 130MM 227MM 239MM
Multi-caliber Launch Rocket System South Korea

I am hoping when all tests are done of fatah. It turns out to be something like this at least its launcher. And finally we are coming out of Nasr mentality and thinking of giving conventional fight a chance.

Pakistan successfully conducts test flight of 'Fatah-1' rocket system: ISPR
1610019335459.png

Pakistan has successfully test flight of indigenously developed Fatah-1 (Guided Multi Launch Rocket System), ISPR reported on Thursday.

According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the new rocket system is capable of delivering a conventional warhead up to a range of 140 kilometers.

The weapon system will give Pakistan Army capability of precision target engagement deep in enemy territory, said military’s media wing.

President Arif Alvi, Prime Minister Imran Khan, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee General Nadeem Raza and Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa have also congratulated the participating troops and scientists on successful conduct of flight test.

View attachment 704408
CHUNMOO K-MLRS K239 130MM 227MM 239MM
Multi-caliber Launch Rocket System South Korea

I am hoping when all tests are done of fatah. It turns out to be something like this at least its launcher. And finally we are coming out of Nasr mentality and thinking of giving conventional fight a chance.

Ameen to you for capability enhancement. I will not be surprised if this system is the result with our experience in Nasr especially in regard to guidance etc. No doubt HATF-9 system supported in this regard. FATAH-2 all the way bro.

yaap more than 120 KM A-100, so the question is

Is it the version of enhance range version of A-100 and IF it is then Why increase the range to just 20 KM ... ??

OR Is it derived from Nasar Missile which in its final version have range of 70 KM and as we are aware that Nuclear warhead of Nasr was supposedly heavier then other conventional warhead so by converting warhead of Nasar Missile to lighter conventional warhead is the basis of new MLRS .... ????

BUT in any case indigenous MLRS was in work from some time in fact I think from more than 5 years or so .... so this disclosure is a welcome development
I remember A100 MRLS max range to be 100Km. Is it 120Km instead...as u r stating here?

Is it so? I believe S400 can intercept significant number of missiles fired.
Lmao first of all S400 are potent systems against fighter plane not against any misisle or rocket due their sheer speed. Lastly if any battery has to be targeted than volly of rockets will be rained on the target at the same time thus overwhelming that system.

Last edited:
Is it so? I believe S400 can intercept significant number of missiles fired.
MLRS can serve the primary purpose of Denial of Service attack against S400 or for that matter any SAM system.. As S400 can intercept multiple targets, to counter that only solution is to launch more rockets within no time than it's limitations, while S400 will be busy intercepting these dummy missiles, you can launch a NASR or some other potent missile to do the actual damage. So MLRS are ideal for this job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom