What's new

Pakistan clerics issue stoning death decree

the only inherent cruelty in Punjabi culture is the racism/biradarism/casteism brought in from the pagan hindu religion into islam. so are the Bedouin tribal laws and pashtunwali

I dont think we have such a big problem of racism/biradariism as you are trying to make it look like, man it is not instituionalized like hindus, there is general trend of uplift of kammis atleast in central punjab due to rapid urbanization and less dependence on rural agricultural economy which was the main reason for this cultivator/land owner vs kammis distinction and all the disadvantages for the kammis unfortunately.

So anything that was never done during life of prophet or during time of 4 caliphs we cannot do that!!!

No one ever used internet nor computers during their time. You stop using computer & internet, it's haraam. Bcoz it was never done during time of Prophet. Also cars were never used in the time of prophet\4 caliphs so it's haraam to ride vehicles too/ Never use a motorized vehicle in your life ever. Buy yourself a camel or a horse or a donkey bcoz Prophet used those, never a car.

And once she was married,,, do you want her to keep living with her parents not with her husband??? If she leaves her parents to go stay with her husband, does that constitute "running away" to you??? What stupid statements you made.

If two people decide to marry no one has right to stop them from living together.
I am talking about things related t Islam and sorry this kind of permission is not allowed in Islam it both things has to go in hand in hand parents and brothers has to start asking women who they want to marry or not and women need to stop this action other wise honor killing will never stop if parents were involved in marriage how does that count running away genius

I am talking about things related t Islam and sorry this kind of permission is not allowed in Islam it both things has to go in hand in hand parents and brothers has to start asking women who they want to marry or not and women need to stop this action other wise honor killing will never stop if parents were involved in marriage how does that count running away genius

in the Hanafi madhab, a Sunni Muslim woman can marry without a wali under Shari'a court.

Pakistan adopted the Maliki position, in which she has to take the permission of her walis

He is a patriotic Pakistani but a lunatic
Thanks I take both as compliments

In Islam you cannot force one to marry without his or her consent. The constitution guarantees you the same right. The legislation is in place. So what is wrong with our society? The implementation.

Secondly, in rural areas, low or uneducated parts of the society, the consent of the female is rarely taken into account, and this is not only unconstitutional, but un-islamic.

As per the constitution a female can marry whoever she wants, and can simply resort to a civil marriage in front of a magistrate.

As per Islam it is slightly different; the consent of a male guardian is required. Should "a" or "the" male guardian be unwilling, a petition can be filled in court. Should the court find the guardian to be unreasonable, the court would then act as guardian. This is the part most people are either unaware of, or don't want to to bother, due to the hassles / defamation, involved in legal proceedings.

The fundamental root cause of our problems today is that we follow a religion which has no bearing to Islam. "X" Peer said this, "Y" Maulvi said that. Just because you followed Mr.X & Mr.Y, doesn't mean one will not be questioned about their actions! In this day and age where information is readily available, there are no excuses for one not to find the truth!

If one were to follow only one important Hadith, it would change our society:
"IF you see something wrong, stop it with your hand, IF not then with your tongue, IF not then at least consider it bad in your heart." Allah Almighty knows best!
I know that Sir both has to go hand in hand parents and brothers need to stop telling women who they should marry or force them in marriage against their will but women can't be also allowed to run away from homes most who do land up in either really worse families I mean her husband and in many many many cases they end up in red light areas of Pakistan and some times smuggled abroad and those who are even in good families if they get divorced their parents don't accept them back

Bhai
Which Islam tells you to marry women off agaiñst their will. This is so stupid it is unbearable. If the wali does n9t givs permission to marry a daughter can seek an injunction rrom a sharia court and get married.
Araz
Sir when I said you it gives permission I never said that women has choice she can refuse 1000 rishtas without giving any reason

you have a very peculiar agenda for Islam and the Muslims. I know what you are after.

Also, in the Hanafi madhab, diyat has a consensus. And to go against consensus of Sunni scholars in an issue is considered kufr.

will you please shun this your being judgemental always about me because you look stupid by doing that. Sometimes you pronounce me as Ahmadi, sometimes follower of Ghamidi .. now I happen to have an agenda and I am after something??

I k now there is consensus about Qisas and Diyat but not necessarily it is interpreted correctly. Brother kills daughter and brother becomes heir and forgives the father... what a mockery of this law.. if it is implemented in a sense that it doesn't give benefit to honor killers, then what is the issue with you? it was this law because of which Raymond Davis walked away.. so there is a room for improvement... remember if we don't act by ourselves, we will be coerced into doing this in near future...

Islam doesn't also allow women to run away from house yes women can't be forced to marry but if unfortunately that takes place she should contact court and get Nikah nullified running away will increase honor killings

I never said that but this can't be stopped even if women will run away from house its impossible to stop

It's impossible to stop as long as people like you give their heinous crimes cover of religion.

Thanks I take both as compliments

I know that Sir both has to go hand in hand parents and brothers need to stop telling women who they should marry or force them in marriage against their will but women can't be also allowed to run away from homes most who do land up in either really worse families I mean her husband and in many many many cases they end up in red light areas of Pakistan and some times smuggled abroad and those who are even in good families if they get divorced their parents don't accept them back

Sir when I said you it gives permission I never said that women has choice she can refuse 1000 rishtas without giving any reason
Zarvan, i admire your knowledge and patriotism, but you might want to become more flexible, then ppl will start to like you more, and maybe you will get a good wife too :)

the only inherent cruelty in Punjabi culture is the racism/biradarism/casteism brought in from the pagan hindu religion into islam. so are the Bedouin tribal laws and pashtunwali
The only cruelty in Punjabi culture is from Islam itself in which stoning is considered acceptable.
Concepts like blood money are rife among many others.

The day some Punjabis accepted Islam, they brought cruelty in Punjabi culture.

Last edited:
The only cruelty in Punjabi culture is from Islam itself in which stoning is considered acceptable.
Concepts like blood money are rife among many others.

The day your ancestors accepted Islam, they brought cruelty in Punjabi culture.

your post has been reported

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom