What's new

Pakistan clerics issue stoning death decree

I was saying casteism is cruel and racist and it came from the hindu religion

NOT hindu religion itself

go back to school
Great, the same way I am saying that stoning is cruel and it came from the Islam religion, not Islam religion itself.

Great, the same way I am saying that stoning is cruel and it came from the Islam religion, not Islam religion itself.

you are only doing this right here because of bigotry against islam and muslims. No other reason. And it is totally unnecessary.

you attacked our ancestors for accepting Islam!

Then you attacked Punjabi Muslims and then all Muslims for accepting Islam!

you are only doing this right here because of bigotry against islam and muslims. No other reason. And it is totally unnecessary.

you attacked our ancestors for accepting Islam!

Then you attacked Punjabi Muslims and then all Muslims for accepting Islam!
My god. Please, in the name of your god. stop posting. Your posts are giving me a headache!

Let me put it this way, if you remove your original post which was offensive, I would remove mine.

Et
My god. Please, in the name of your god. stop posting. Your posts are giving me a headache!

Let me put it this way, if you remove your original post which was offensive, I would remove mine.

now listen to this

Stoning is a capital punishment under Islamic jurisprudence laws, and is an abrahamaic capital punishment found in the jewish halakha law as well and in the Bible

It is for adulterers and adulteresses, and its explicitly mentioned in the Qur'an Majeed as God's Eternal Uncreated beginningless Word. It's properly documented and requires witnesses and a lengthy judicial process. Yes all capital punishment seem cruel, but Muslims accept it as God's Word.

Now say the same thing about casteism, because of which our ancestors left Hinduism and accepted Islam (one of the main reasons) even though most of our ancestors were high caste hindus themselves.

Et

now listen to this

Stoning is a capital punishment under Islamic jurisprudence laws, and is an abrahamaic capital punishment found in the jewish halakha law as well and in the Bible

It is for adulterers and adulteresses, and its explicitly mentioned in the Qur'an Majeed as God's Eternal Uncreated beginningless Word. It's properly documented and requires witnesses and a lengthy judicial process. Yes all capital punishment seem cruel, but Muslims accept it as God's Word.

Now say the same thing about casteism, because of which our ancestors left Hinduism and accepted Islam
Suffice to say you need to know a lot about the caste system before mouthing off. And I have a lot to say about some 'Islamic' issues and the 'word' of your God.

But Im not here to discuss theology with you.

I gave you an offer that should you remove your offending post, I will remove mine. You apparently gave that a miss. Your call. The mods will be coming soon in any case.

Suffice to say you need to know a lot about the caste system before mouthing off. And I have a lot to say about some 'Islamic' issues and the 'word' of your God.

But Im not here to discuss theology with you.

I gave you an offer that should you remove your offending post, I will remove mine. You apparently gave that a miss. Your call. The mods will be coming soon in any case.

you gave only bigotry and attacks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom