What's new

Pakistan clerics issue stoning death decree

That is why I say both education has to come in change mindsets stop promotion of Hindu Culture

I have all the idea Mr and that is one of the major reason for these kind of crimes in Pakistan

I am confused..... shud i laugh or cry reading this...... ( I am sorry,no offence )

You are entitled to believe whatever you want. But the answer is "NO."
Although wiki is full of inaccuracies, this page seems a little decent. Have a look at it:
Clergy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Says what I said. Sort of. At least in that clergy is present when you have an indirect relationship with the Divine, as in mainstream Christianity or disfigured/offshooting Islam.

And you're correct about wikipedia's inaccuracies, the page spells mulla mullah.

This will never work Ulema have to tell complete story yes Islam gives right to women to marry man of her choice but that doesn't mean women runs away from her house that was never done by any women neither in life of Hazrat MUAHMMAD SAW or 4 Caliphs she can't run away from house yes if her father or brother forcefully marries her to some one she should go to court and get it nullified but running away will only increase honor killings not decrease it any way even Turkey has really very high rates of honor killing and also we need to start doing religious training from school level we are not teaching enough Islamic education at school and colleges level and also stop promoting Hindu culture through films and other things

As usually you choose to use religion to blame the victim of a violent crime. Are you trying to imply that if a women does run away then people are allowed to stone her?

We should strengthen our Judicial system - religious leaders need to be stopped from interfering.

Religion looked attractive only when barbarians used to roam the earth ..​

Clergy is a characteristic of Christianity isn't it?
Yes it is. Unfortunately, the idea of scholars and clergy has been blurred in Islam.

The idea of the Imam has been taken beyond its cultural and general role into a parochial bull in the form of clergy seen today.

I am confused..... shud i laugh or cry reading this...... ( I am sorry,no offence )

Do a frowny giggle.

I guess already did :P

The simplest way to look at this issue is..

You can make someone your Imam, just as you can choose a Marketing exec or so on.. you can be an Imam to someone.. be it in the religious sense or in the political sense..

But you DONT HAVE to have one or be one.

The problem is that most Muslims believe in the opposite of the latter through the gradual distortion and misinterpretation of Early scholars and certain system of mysticism.

The simplest way to look at this issue is..

You can make someone your Imam, just as you can choose a Marketing exec or so on.. you can be an Imam to someone.. be it in the religious sense or in the political sense..

But you DONT HAVE to have one or be one.

The problem is that most Muslims believe in the opposite of the latter through the gradual distortion and misinterpretation of Early scholars and certain system of mysticism.

There are somany good things in Islam..... But the problem start when idiots interpret them and make their interpretation the real one.....

There are somany good things in Islam..... But the problem start when idiots interpret them and make their interpretation the real one.....

Well, that is true of many religions. Whenever self-centred egomanics take hold, they insert their influence into it and then that religion is no more its original self.

If stalin, hitler, pope urban, OBL or many other movements which have revolutionary roots have any example to give us.. is that once they land in the hands of truly evil or bigoted men. The original idea means little to what it becomes.

And you're correct about wikipedia's inaccuracies, the page spells mulla mullah.
There are so many Status with respect to dept of Knowledge - mullah is generalize term for the people outside Islamic world to Brand everyone with it....

In English we use common easy synonymous words which are Understandable......""Clergy"" is simplest one:undecided:

This will never work Ulema have to tell complete story yes Islam gives right to women to marry man of her choice but that doesn't mean women runs away from her house that was never done by any women neither in life of Hazrat MUAHMMAD SAW or 4 Caliphs she can't run away from house yes if her father or brother forcefully marries her to some one she should go to court and get it nullified but running away will only increase honor killings not decrease it any way even Turkey has really very high rates of honor killing and also we need to start doing religious training from school level we are not teaching enough Islamic education at school and colleges level and also stop promoting Hindu culture through films and other things
Bhai
Which Islam tells you to marry women off agaiñst their will. This is so stupid it is unbearable. If the wali does n9t givs permission to marry a daughter can seek an injunction rrom a sharia court and get married.
Araz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom