What's new

Pakistan clerics issue stoning death decree

Bhai
Which Islam tells you to marry women off agaiñst their will. This is so stupid it is unbearable. If the wali does n9t givs permission to marry a daughter can seek an injunction rrom a sharia court and get married.
Araz
As per the constitution YES!

Bhai
Which Islam tells you to marry women off agaiñst their will. This is so stupid it is unbearable. If the wali does n9t givs permission to marry a daughter can seek an injunction rrom a sharia court and get married.
Araz
Islam doesn't also allow women to run away from house yes women can't be forced to marry but if unfortunately that takes place she should contact court and get Nikah nullified running away will increase honor killings

As usually you choose to use religion to blame the victim of a violent crime. Are you trying to imply that if a women does run away then people are allowed to stone her?
I never said that but this can't be stopped even if women will run away from house its impossible to stop

What do you mean ?

In Islam you cannot force one to marry without his or her consent. The constitution guarantees you the same right. The legislation is in place. So what is wrong with our society? The implementation.

Secondly, in rural areas, low or uneducated parts of the society, the consent of the female is rarely taken into account, and this is not only unconstitutional, but un-islamic.

As per the constitution a female can marry whoever she wants, and can simply resort to a civil marriage in front of a magistrate.

As per Islam it is slightly different; the consent of a male guardian is required. Should "a" or "the" male guardian be unwilling, a petition can be filled in court. Should the court find the guardian to be unreasonable, the court would then act as guardian. This is the part most people are either unaware of, or don't want to to bother, due to the hassles / defamation, involved in legal proceedings.

The fundamental root cause of our problems today is that we follow a religion which has no bearing to Islam. "X" Peer said this, "Y" Maulvi said that. Just because you followed Mr.X & Mr.Y, doesn't mean one will not be questioned about their actions! In this day and age where information is readily available, there are no excuses for one not to find the truth!

If one were to follow only one important Hadith, it would change our society:
"IF you see something wrong, stop it with your hand, IF not then with your tongue, IF not then at least consider it bad in your heart." Allah Almighty knows best!

That is why I say both education has to come in change mindsets stop promotion of Hindu Culture

I have all the idea Mr and that is one of the major reason for these kind of crimes in Pakistan
You are out of your fcuking mind, insulting a religious group like that.

This will never work Ulema have to tell complete story yes Islam gives right to women to marry man of her choice but that doesn't mean women runs away from her house that was never done by any women neither in life of Hazrat MUAHMMAD SAW or 4 Caliphs she can't run away from house yes if her father or brother forcefully marries her to some one she should go to court and get it nullified but running away will only increase honor killings not decrease it any way even Turkey has really very high rates of honor killing and also we need to start doing religious training from school level we are not teaching enough Islamic education at school and colleges level and also stop promoting Hindu culture through films and other things

Woman can't get married without permission of her "Wali: but it doesn't mean that "Wali" should kill her own the name of honor killing ... "Wali" should go to court to get this marriage nullified ..............

In Islam you cannot force one to marry without his or her consent. The constitution guarantees you the same right. The legislation is in place. So what is wrong with our society? The implementation.

Secondly, in rural areas, low or uneducated parts of the society, the consent of the female is rarely taken into account, and this is not only unconstitutional, but un-islamic.

As per the constitution a female can marry whoever she wants, and can simply resort to a civil marriage in front of a magistrate.

As per Islam it is slightly different; the consent of a male guardian is required. Should "a" or "the" male guardian be unwilling, a petition can be filled in court. Should the court find the guardian to be unreasonable, the court would then act as guardian. This is the part most people are either unaware of, or don't want to to bother, due to the hassles / defamation, involved in legal proceedings.

The fundamental root cause of our problems today is that we follow a religion which has no bearing to Islam. "X" Peer said this, "Y" Maulvi said that. Just because you followed Mr.X & Mr.Y, doesn't mean one will not be questioned about their actions! In this day and age where information is readily available, there are no excuses for one not to find the truth!

If one were to follow only one important Hadith, it would change our society:
"IF you see something wrong, stop it with your hand, IF not then with your tongue, IF not then at least consider it bad in your heart." Allah Almighty knows best!

each one of those animals who stoned that innocent Muslim lady, should be put to trial and hanged for murder.

Unless Pakistan issues strict punishment, nothing will deter these animals who go after honor killing. If Pakistan wants to deter crime, the strictest of Punishments must be introduced for all criminals.

Woman can't get married without permission of her "Wali: but it doesn't mean that "Wali" should kill her own the name of honor killing ... "Wali" should go to court to get this marriage nullified ..............

in the Hanafi madhab, she can under a court of Islamic jurisprudence.

Pakistan took the Maliki position in this case. But Pakistani sunni muslims are hanafis.

The correct account of the killing of this woman has been presented with detailed analysis by Dr. moeed pirzada in his today's progam , watch starting @12:10 in the following video,

Last edited:
we just need to revisit the qisas and dyat law because of which such honor killers and Raymond Davis walks free!

you have a very peculiar agenda for Islam and the Muslims. I know what you are after.

Also, in the Hanafi madhab, diyat has a consensus. And to go against consensus of Sunni scholars in an issue is considered kufr.

On a sidenote we have inherent cruelty and violence in some aspects of the culture in punjab, For example when I was growing up as a child in a lower middle class small city punjab culture we used to play a lot of punjabi childhood games (bandar killa, suwa, langra sher, maran maraan and many other local games whose names I have forgotten) one feature of all those games was that the looser has to be beaten collectively by the opponents. Many times we would stop beating the looser only when he would start weeping. I took all these things for granted in my childhood but recently I was joyfully sharing about my childhood games with my arab friend in germany and you know what was his comment at the end , he said "man you are very violent cruel people that you beat the loosers in petty games" , I was surprised by his comment because I had never looked at it with this angle of violence and cruelty.

Last edited:
On a sidenote we have inherent cruelty and violence in some aspects of the culture in punjab, For example when I was growing up as a child in a lower middle class small city punjab culture we used to play a lot of punjabi childhood games (bandar killa, suwa, langra sher, maran maraan and many other local games whose names I have forgotten) one feature of all those games was that the looser has to be beaten collectively by the opponents. Many times we would stop beating the looser only when he would start weeping. I took all these things for granted in my childhood but recently I was joyfully sharing about my childhood games with my arab friend in germany and you know what was his comment at the end , he said "man you are very violent cruel people that you beat the loosers in petty games" , I was surprised by his comment because I had never looked at it in this angle of violence and cruelty.

the only inherent cruelty in Punjabi culture is the racism/biradarism/casteism brought in from the pagan hindu religion into islam. so are the Bedouin tribal laws and pashtunwali

... that was never done by any women neither in life of Hazrat MUAHMMAD SAW or 4 Caliphs she can't run away from house ...

So anything that was never done during life of prophet or during time of 4 caliphs we cannot do that!!!

No one ever used internet nor computers during their time. You stop using computer & internet, it's haraam. Bcoz it was never done during time of Prophet. Also cars were never used in the time of prophet\4 caliphs so it's haraam to ride vehicles too. Never use a motorized vehicle in your life ever. Buy yourself a camel or a horse or a donkey bcoz Prophet used those, never a car.

And once she was married,,, do you want her to keep living with her parents not with her husband??? If she leaves her parents to go stay with her husband, does that constitute "running away" to you??? What stupid statements you made.

If two people decide to marry no one has right to stop them from living together.

I am talking about things related t Islam and sorry this kind of permission is not allowed in Islam it both things has to go in hand in hand parents and brothers has to start asking women who they want to marry or not and women need to stop this action other wise honor killing will never stop if parents were involved in marriage how does that count running away genius

YOU called it running away not me jahil. I'm also talking about things related to islam. Islam is not your personal jaageer that you can concoct rules based on your personal whims. They were married & perfectly islamically, those murderers should be sent to hell. Jahil maulvi. They should be publically beheaded for killing her.

And why are you still on internet & computer??? No one ever used internet & computer during the time of prophet & 4 caliphs,. so according to your messed up mentality it's haraam. Stop using computers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom