What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Exercise "Shaheen VII - 2018"

Well I really feel jealoused as Paf had some or so much input for making this shape with DSI intakes. Might also had contribution in other avionics. But still we haven't decided to buy this beauty. Apart from just debating it brings nothing new on the table.
Once there was a time Paf was striving all over the world for any potential fighter jet. Now placed on the plate in front and acting like a naughty boy not having its meal.
They would, if the money was there.
PAF needs to replace 190 fighters and they need new jets badly.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1245714

We should pitch F-16s against them to see how they perform against the vipers. As for US concern well these are the last of the F-16s anyway so who cares. Let the americans whine and bitch about it.
I doubt they really care. F16 were modified for nukes..no ?

On the surface J10C won't be much or rather any different from J10B.
I am very sorry bro ,but truth is both are very different birds ……. shearing some(few) system wont make them same ,,,,,

I am very sorry bro ,but truth is both are very different birds ……. shearing some(few) system wont make them same ,,,,,
I'm talking about the appearance i.e. the airframe i.e. fuselage, wings, nose cone etc...their shapes should stay the same. However, what's inside is a different story..

I'm talking about the appearance i.e. the airframe i.e. fuselage, wings, nose cone etc...their shapes should stay the same. However, what's inside is a different story..
Still both are different on is delta wing and other is not ,,,,,,, and I will not go into details . Actually airframe is the core which makes both completely different birds …

Still both are different on is delta wing and other is not ,,,,,,, and I will not go into details . Actually airframe is the core which makes both completely different birds …
Great.. that's new info for me.. I wish pic are available of both birds. If there is so much difference then J10C is altogether a different A/C.

Maybe I am just reaching out but this exercise gives me a fishy vibe. :what:
I wonder if it is to deter any threat of imminent incursion by the enemy? :guns:

Thank you buddy, it corroborates my assumptions.

Thanks a lot...……… my mind is clear too...……….. much appreciated ,,,,,,,,,,,,@war&peace look like you are close ,,,,, I am bit far ……..
Now, it makes sense because I couldn't imagine major airframe changes in the given series / model of an A/C especially since J10 is quite a large A/C with a plenty of room to house an AESA radar of any size. Rest small differences appear a few due to the location of certain subsystems like antennas and other instruments related to the upgraded avionics.
Chinese media on China Pakistan joint airforce exercise, Pakistan may buy J-10C

https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/2018-12-04/doc-ihmutuec5977727.shtml
I think there is a genuine need for a medium to heavy fighter like J10C and I hope PAF pilots get impressed by it during the exercise. I'm sure China's aviation industry is maturing fast and catching up with West faster than anticipated by many.

They would, if the money was there.
PAF needs to replace 190 fighters and they need new jets badly.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1245714
JF17 is the answer for most of the replacement i.e. Mirages, F7 etc so things are pretty good there.. The only issue is to find a suitable replacement for medium to heavy weight deep penetration striker.

I think there is a genuine need for a medium to heavy fighter like J10C and I hope PAF pilots get impressed by it during the exercise. I'm sure China's aviation industry is maturing fast and catching up with West faster than anticipated by many.
J-10 C(P) "P stand for Pakistani version" in PAF will take away all the advantages , leverages of USA away …. USA will sell us F-16 when they know PAF can manage it without F-16

47269710_2117620511821750_2286256549594660864_n.jpg

J-10C presence in this exercise will provide opportunity to learn many things at once like from counter tactics to examining gadget(s) capabilities (Silent). This is so significant and it's outcome will show fruits in upcoming months or year(s). A lot of things are center of attention due to J-10C. :pakistan::china:

J-10 C(P) "P stand for Pakistani version" in PAF will take away all the advantages , leverages of USA away …. USA will sell us F-16 when they know PAF can manage it without F-16
Well, what to do with the pro-F16 or pro-USA lobby in PAF? They won't let it happen.. they have to relocate to USA after their retirements buddy..their children are studying in USA... Patriotism and nationalism is for you and me. These so called defenders of the nation will do anything to settle in USA..because that's their Mecca.

God bless Trump, I hope he bans any ex-service man from Pakistan getting green card of USA.

i like j-10c.design is good and it has AESA radar.pakistan should choose between su-35 and j-10c.i think we can get large number of j-10c because of china pakistan friendship.we need at least 50 j-10c because there is a threat of rafales.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom