What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Exercise "Shaheen VII - 2018"

Well, what to do with the pro-F16 or pro-USA lobby in PAF? They won't let it happen.. they have to relocate to USA after their retirements buddy..their children are studying in USA... Patriotism and nationalism is for you and me. These so called defenders of the nation will do anything to settle in USA..because that's their Mecca.

God bless Trump, I hope he bans any ex-service man from Pakistan getting green card of USA.
Chinese reports say that F16 production line is very likely to be moved to India in the near future.

J-10C presence in this exercise will provide opportunity to learn many things at once like from counter tactics to examining gadget(s) capabilities (Silent). This is so significant and it's outcome will show fruits in upcoming months or year(s). A lot of things are center of attention due to J-10C. :pakistan::china:
As the Chinese source says, it will play same role as the Rafale in this exercise.

We need atleast 2 squadrons of j10s and j16s each
but with this economy we may not be able to
buy our jft BLK iii.

6062e483ly1fxulank0qjj21930tpq62.jpg

J-10C & J-20 J-16

Still both are different on is delta wing and other is not ,,,,,,, and I will not go into details . Actually airframe is the core which makes both completely different birds …

Pardon, but either give some proof that they are structurally different or you must accept that no-one thrust you or at least has strong doubts. That the B and C-model are different avionics-wise is known, but if you look at the parts, the panel lines, even minor details, they are the same and since the C-series followed time-wise so much closely of thee B-model I don't think that they differ structurally.

i like j-10c.design is good and it has AESA radar.pakistan should choose between su-35 and j-10c.i think we can get large number of j-10c because of china pakistan friendship.we need at least 50 j-10c because there is a threat of rafales.
here is the challenge. JF-17 inherits a lot already from j-10 program. question will be what additional value will it bring. given block 3 is nearly out of the door will j-10c or + deliver higher tier eg. f-16blk 70+ or even counter Rafale.

Pardon, but either give some proof that they are structurally different or you must accept that no-one thrust you or at least has strong doubts. That the B and C-model are different avionics-wise is known, but if you look at the parts, the panel lines, even minor details, they are the same and since the C-series followed time-wise so much closely of thee B-model I don't think that they differ structurally.
Sir I already said , I was wrong !!!!!! learned my lesson . Thanks .

here is the challenge. JF-17 inherits a lot already from j-10 program. question will be what additional value will it bring. given block 3 is nearly out of the door will j-10c or + deliver higher tier eg. f-16blk 70+ or even counter Rafale.
Dear sir , First why we always have to counter every thing that India have ? 2nd JF-17 and J-10 are structurally different birds ……. and 3rd but most important , PAF have to replace older birds number is around 200 if we add 200 JF-17 and if CAN replace our Mirages with J-10 that will be great tech + gen boost …
Sir as you know PAF tried F-16 block 52 and we all checked USA reaction and the price for those 8 birds... so Sir J-10 can be the only cost effective option for PAF to add numbers and replace older birds other then buying Twin engine birds to replace Mirages( eastern bird or western bird will going to be very expensive ). This option can add very urgently required heavy bird and can counter RAFAL.... Only other option is we make(build , manufacture) our own Medium Fighter...

Back
Top Bottom