What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020"

One of the key aspects of this Shaheen Exercise is that the Chinese take Shaheen Exercise seriously.
They know PAF pilots' capabilities and experience.

You can count on one hand the number of air forces that has achieved air to air kills in the past decade. PAF is one of them.

Last edited:

PAF Bholari Airbase - Shaheen IX.jpg

Last edited:
Probability: 4 flanks 4 J-10

1+1 flank vs 1+1 Jf-17 and J-10 merge

2 + 1 thunder flanker vs 2 + 1 J-10 flanker BVR

2 + 2 flanker thunder vs 4 j-10 BVR

1 + 2 thunder and F-7 vs 1 + 2 flanker J- 10 merge

4 + 2 thunder J-10 vs 4 + 2 flanker J-10 BVR

2 + 2 striker thunder mirage defender 3 + 2 thunder J-10 vs 2 + 4 j-10 flanker --- force multiplier AWACS

4 thunder + force multiplier AWACS vs 4 + 4 J-10 flanker

Probability: 4 flanks 4 J-10

1+1 flank vs 1+1 Jf-17 and J-10 merge

2 + 1 thunder flanker vs 2 + 1 J-10 flanker BVR

2 + 2 flanker thunder vs 4 j-10 BVR

1 + 2 thunder and F-7 vs 1 + 2 flanker J- 10 merge

4 + 2 thunder J-10 vs 4 + 2 flanker J-10 BVR

2 + 2 striker thunder mirage defender 3 + 2 thunder J-10 vs 2 + 4 j-10 flanker --- force multiplier AWACS

4 thunder + force multiplier AWACS vs 4 + 4 J-10 flanker

There were additional assets not seen in this image:

J-10C is medium weight fighter jet not light weight

I said lighter not medium but no matter. What is a medium weight fighter? Is it a recognized class of fighter?

Not that wikipedia is a good source but this is what they say, " The next generation of lightweight fighters included the American F-16 Fighting Falcon, Swedish JAS 39 Gripen, Indian HAL Tejas, Korean FA-50, Japanese Mitsubishi F-2, Chinese Chengdu J-10 and Pakistani CAC/PAC JF-17 Thunder. "

It is okay, it is natural to contradict, react negatively or oppose people and comments we don't like. :)

Have a good day.

I said lighter not medium but no matter. What is a medium weight fighter? Is it a recognized class of fighter?

Not that wikipedia is a good source but this is what they say, " The next generation of lightweight fighters included the American F-16 Fighting Falcon, Swedish JAS 39 Gripen, Indian HAL Tejas, Korean FA-50, Japanese Mitsubishi F-2, Chinese Chengdu J-10 and Pakistani CAC/PAC JF-17 Thunder. "

It is okay, it is natural to contradict, react negatively or oppose people and comments we don't like. :)

Have a good day.

Light fighter uses twin medium thrust engines or single high thrust engine whereas a true light fighter uses a single medium thrust engine or two low thrust engines. That’s my standard anyway.

Light fighter uses twin medium thrust engines or single high thrust engine whereas a true light fighter uses a single medium thrust engine or two low thrust engines. That’s my standard anyway.

if you are with dip, it is one of the sites I read daily. trying to keep my sanity. Good site.

It also depends on the Air-force as how the categorize the platform. For Instance, USAF considers F-16 Light and F-15 Heavy, while PAF Considers JF-17 Light and F-16 Medium category.

Nigerian on other hand could potentially categorizes the F-7s as Light and JF-17 as Medium based on their requirement.

PS: Sorry didn't mean to write a thesis on it, couldn't pen it down to "Cliff Notes."

I dont know whether we have lost any confidence but over the last few months I have been observing you being hyper active and making more than half the active India-related threads perhaps to make up for the absence of Indian senior users most of whom have been banned because truth is so bitter to taste.

Regarding this article - Bhaijaan, bring it on.. we were ready in 65, 71, 98, and we are ready today. Hope gen Bajwas knees have gotten better.
Indian you are still hanging around where your kind is not wanted. Have some shame and go back to your own kind please.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom