What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020"

Is the jf-17 going to fight the J-10? Is that Pakistani intention? If not then wouldn't it be more relevant to compare jf-17 performance and tactics to the kinds of planes India has?

Hi,

In the Green vs Red scenario---the J10 would be mimicking the Rafale.

The twin engine twin tail red aircraft would be posing the same threat as the enemy aircraft.
I wish We could be the side. Pakistan has done so much damage to itself. We have almost gone astray in so many fields, No doubt Pakistan made some progress in some fields like atomic weapons, but still we have to go a long way yet. Sooner we learn, the better.

Hi,

Thank you---at least one other person on the forum admits to the damage pakistan has done to itself---.

Tactically---Pakistan's policies are a FAILURE---Strategically Pakistan's policies are a failure.

It brings back the memory of the Japanese Ambassador to pakistan who replied to a question from a reporter when pakistan's economy was booming in mid 2000's---reporter asks something like---what do you think---will pakistan be a successful nation---the ambassador replied NEVER---the reporter was shocked---asked why----the ambassador replied---" pakistan is travelling the opposite direction of success---it will never reach its goal ".

Last edited:
In the Green vs Red scenario---the J10 would be mimicking the Rafale.

Hi MastanKhan,

Okay, that makes sense. So that IS the closest thing. Thanks again.

PAF cannot war game with Middle Eastern nations that have Typhoons or Rafales.

Pakistan's situation is very confusing. It seems Pakistan is kind of linked to, and at the same time excluded by, all the factions.

Hi MastanKhan,

Pakistan's situation is very confusing. It seems Pakistan is kind of linked to, and at the same time excluded by, all the factions.

Hi,

Oh yes we do---war game with the middle eatsern nations---Turkey as well quite often---and the USA----UK---Italy---( F16's---F15's---Typhoons---. Rafales / Mirage 2000's in middle east ).

We got tested against the F22 awhile ago as well---the americans just wanted to make sure that they had all corners covered and nothing left to assumption---8-).

The myth of man behind machine is more important
It's just a urban myth. Place a top gun in a 1960s Sabre against a mediocre pilot in F-16 and see who wins. Or place a crazy Viking warrior with a huge sword against a dumb soldier with AK-47 and see what happens. While the man might matter in "like for like" but this is rare.
And secondary to that. Countries that can make 5th gen jets will also have the ability to train their pilots.

We have reports that India is attacking in February 2021. So we are ready.
I've been seeing these reports every other month for last two years now...every attack is coming next month and every new acquisition in two months. Yet neither have transpired. This constant anxious behavior can't be good for health.

I've been seeing these reports every other month for last two years now...every attack is coming next month and every new acquisition in two months. Yet neither have transpired. This constant anxious behavior can't be good for health.
Let see. Call me a liar if this doesn't happen. I will delete my comments.

We have reports that India is attacking in February 2021. So we are ready.
Hmm, did they call Fazlu and coordinate? Or just send him a memo.. Haha
Hi MastanKhan,

Hey man welcome to the forum. Whats your deal with our Mastan bhai? You seem to engage him in every thread Ive seen for the last few threads or so. Just curious..

Hey man welcome to the forum. Whats your deal with our Mastan bhai? You seem to engage him in every thread Ive seen for the last few threads or so. Just curious..

Hello,
Deal? there is no deal. He has provided useful information and insight. I can agree with much of what he has said.
btw I reply to most comments.

Have a good one.

Hi,

Never forget the pretext to the 1973 Ramazan war---.

Hi MastanKhan,

DSC_0044.jpg

There must be a reason that this year's exercise is being done in the southern part of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom