What's new

Pakistan 'can and must' do more against terrorism: Obama

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1453656437.923830.jpg

Picture says more than the words given. Don't become so excited just because now they've said something. This opinion won't last forever.

He doesn't have a clue what's going on in US and you are talking of Pakistan? If American knew our region, they wouldn't be in embarrassing mess in Afghaniatan right now. 14 years and $1 trillion after, they are abandoning region to ISIS, Taliban, a corrupt government and a horde of proxies! What an achievement!

Sums it up nicely. If anything, the Americans are a chicken without a head running around looking for scapegoats. Like I said, a total failure. To add some more irony to the mix, they blame Pakistan for every disaster in the world, yet request its help against ISIS and what not. It doesn't get more confusing than this.

Pakistan has no right to violate the sovereignty of Afghanistan , only way pak military can perform such operations is with the permission of the Afghan government.
but countries like Israel, US can do air strikes in Libya and Syria without the governments permission? What complete nonsense is this?

Pakistan has no right to violate the sovereignty of Afghanistan , only way pak military can perform such operations is with the permission of the Afghan government.

I see! So stupid of us. After all Israeli government takes permission from Lebanon and Syrian government very time IAF bombs them, right? What were we thinking!

I see! So stupid of us. After all Israeli government takes permission from Lebanon and Syrian government very time IAF bombs them, right? What were we thinking!
Basically, if you're Pakistan, you can't do anything beneficial for your own nation. Indian logic at its peak.

Considering the Taliban didn't exist when Ronald Reagan was president. The captions on this picture are wrong.
Same people, same morals, same ideas. Just because I change their name to Taliban doesn't make them different. If I can get my name to Bob am I a different person? No.

As the great psychopath Hillary Clinton said: "We funded and supported them."

Are u talking about fake india which was never a single country before brits?

What is propagand in my post? Bhangi were not involve in mukti terrorism?

Or bharti were not hand in glove with Tamil terrorists?

Your bharti terrorist army is not involve in mass graves, rapes of innocent Kashmiris?

You are not involve in terrorism against Pakistan with help of US puppet regime of Afghanistan?

Yes we did all those and many more ,now whine.

Pakistan doesn't stop bragging about its nukes, its air force, and its army, yet here we have COAS Sharif asking Afghanistan and US to take out TTP for them. Don't know what the issue is, Pakistan has the capability, but seems to lack the political will.

Same people, same morals, same ideas. Just because I change their name to Taliban doesn't make them different. If I can get my name to Bob am I a different person? No.

:crazy::omghaha:

Your response is just laughable. No point going further.

Pakistan doesn't stop bragging about its nukes, its air force, and its army, yet here we have COAS Sharif asking Afghanistan and US to take out TTP for them. Don't know what the issue is, Pakistan has the capability, but seems to lack the political will.

We will do it if required. Don't be mistaken.

Bragging rights are only reserved for the world's greatest military might which cannot even take care of sandal wearing militants all over the globe. Afghanistan should really be the least concern of the Americans the last time I checked. From Iraq to Syria, all up in flames due to American interference. It now has to build coalitions to defeat monsters it created itself. Talk about irony.

:crazy::omghaha:

Your response is just laughable. No point going further.
Lol u can't respond because u don't have anything. Typical way comeback to a defeated person lol.

We will do it if required. Don't be mistaken.

Bragging rights are only reserved for the world's greatest military might which cannot even take care of sandal wearing militants all over the globe. Afghanistan should really be the least concern of the Americans the last time I checked. It has to build coalitions to defeat monsters it created itself. Talk about irony.

What you say about US may be true, but what is holding Pakistan back? Is Afghanistan a formidable enemy? Can the TTP not be dealt with? Pakistan seems to have the intelligence. They know what's going on.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom