What's new

Pakistan - Bangladesh reunion

I am the BOSS at home, Chachi is just decision maker
Ya, I always knew that...she must be taking decision of house hold...you take decision on amerika - afghan relation, ino-pak relation...
sach bolne me sharam aa rahi hai....biwi ke samne meri ek nai chalti .....:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
that sounds like" please convert bangladesh in to a millitary base of pakistan.we'll replace your obsolete ones with our modern defence equipment and we'll alow one of your country men to become a pm or president"

badkitty.png

Ill probably come in the line of fire for this but in case Sehba Musharraf konks out earlier than her hubby, we may have a chance for a reunion of a Pakistani and Bengali.. if you know what I mean. :azn:

As for this nice fantasy of a Pakistan Bangladesh Reunion.. ..A section of Faiz Sahab's ghazal comes to mind

Mujhse pehli si mohabbat mere mehboob na maang

Ill probably come in the line of fire for this but in case Sehba Musharraf konks out earlier than her hubby, we may have a chance for a reunion of a Pakistani and Bengali.. if you know what I mean. :azn:

As for this nice fantasy of a Pakistan Bangladesh Reunion.. ..A section of Faiz Sahab's ghazal comes to mind
what about monetary union?... free trade zone? visa free travel?

After having met with many Bangladesh's here in UAE.i would say paritition happened for Good.

The only country i would be happy if our union happened with them is Afghanistan(only the pashtun dominated region not the tajik,Uzbek etc dominated region or the ancient khorosan)

5)BAF should be upgraded and modernised with JF17s with latest wetern upgrades and new jets like FC-20 should be stationed in bengladesh under PAF wing of bengladesh
6)Alkhalid,saad,Ifvs and others should be given to BA to modernise it(Under supervision of COAS of PAK ARMY who should be from bengladesh or pakistan and should be chosen by entire army.
7)Upgrade of navy....we would have more ports and more ships...
8)New ordinance factories in east pakistan.....both heavy and light
9)PAC and Kamra should open new complexes in dhaka or chitagong
Show me the money!

Secondly, you're trying to shut the stable after the horse has bolted!

Thirdly, have you thought about an Indo-Pak re-union instead?? :dirol:

Aur bhi ghum hain zamane mein mohabbat ke siwa.

Of all of these.. I see only the free trade zone as a distant possibility.
cant quote any proper shayri.. but bolly comes to rescue again..

pak members: Tere bina zindagi se koi, shikwa, to nahin.... :laughcry:
bd members: Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin, zindagi, to nahin... :cry:

:pop:

Back
Top Bottom