What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

I will go with the guy who broke it 5mnths ago:lol:

If you are referring to a guy who broke the news on 27th April, then you're wrong. The actual guy who broke the news on 24th April on this very thread . His 24th April Post still exist here in this thread. He even toldthe actual numbers of tank purchased . The same actual guy once again predicted we will see the tanks in few days and we saw it in few hours. Lets not take away the credit from "the actual guy" on this thread

PA VT-4s have uniform dark green colour. Hopefully You'll get the Gilmpse of it soon enough. Within Days. The machines a beast. They are here and kicking!
Regards
No camo. It's Dark Green.
I think the ISPR video and and the pictures from the demonstration clearly show that it is NOT Uniform dark green rather its is indeed a CAMO. The dominant color in the camo is dark green though.

I think the pattern looks the same as the one that appeared in the pictures when news of delivery to unknown customer from China came out. The tanks being carried on trucks in those picture look the same as the one that appeared in today's ISPR video.

But then who cares about the color? :-) It's good news and thanks for breaking it to us here and it came true not within days but within HOURS.

This purchase does give PA armour a boost and VT-4 looks like a formidable foe for anything India has. However, I do hope this is not the end of the Alkhalid.

Last edited:
It has auto boresight

All electric turret control

Enhanced stabilizers

GP5 ATGM

Satcom

Datalink

1500hp engine with electric transmission

Fy4 ERA and front removable maingun

Rcws
GP5 ATGM? Do you mean GL-5 APS?

Latest posts