What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

Current batch 300. More batches to follow, again in 300 groups. We're looking at 1,000 tanks.
do we know the price? and whether its upfront payment or typical chinese financing?
what i am really interested is whether the active protection system is included or not.? i know the general consensus is , GLS-% is included but dont know whether any pictures shown would suggets that

do we know the price? and whether its upfront payment or typical chinese financing?
what i am really interested is whether the active protection system is included or not.? i know the general consensus is , GLS-% is included but dont know whether any pictures shown would suggets that

Not sure about finance bro. The GL5 APS is 100% with these tanks, don't worry. Pictures will emerge soon.

Check out this video at 0.44, this is the layout of the GL5. Look out for it.

Brother knowing Pakistan minimum deterrence mindset I'm sure they left this feature out --
We'll wait for further confirmation

Bro fear not, it will be there. There is no way this version which has the most advanced armour on it i.e. better than the Thai and Nigerian versions, would not come with the system, especially with the level of ATGM's operated by the IA.
So far the video doesn't show it.

Not sure about finance bro. The GL5 APS is 100% with these tanks, don't worry. Pictures will emerge soon.

Check out this video at 0.44, this is the layout of the GL5. Look out for it.

You, bro, sending heartaches to other side.

Last time, it was discussed that one in the public having observations will know the quality of such transformation by way that PA has been evaluating lot of stuff and sent back for upgrades by many levels of any international equipment in market.

Every new gadget making its way to our inventory, shall be inducted in view of future battle scenarios and that's not defensive only but defensive offensive.

Pakistan's army inducts new battle tank
Chinese-origin VT-4 'integrates armor protection, maneuverability, fire power capabilities and technology'
Aamir Latif |22.09.2020

Pakistan's army inducts new battle tank
FILE PHOTO

KARACHI, Pakistan
Pakistan's army on Tuesday inducted a Chinese-origin main battle tank in its armored division, the military said.
The VT-4 integrates advanced armor protection, maneuverability, firepower capabilities and state-of-the-art technology, it said in a statement.
Gen. Qamar Bajwa, Pakistan's army chief, visited field firing ranges near northeastern Jhelum district -- 116 Kilometers (72 miles) from the capital Islamabad -- to witness demonstration of the “potent war fighting machine."
He said Pakistan Army is cognizant of emerging challenges and regional threats. “We are completely focused towards internal and external challenges to the defense of our country, and prepared with matching response against all threats to sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of Pakistan,“ he said in a thinly-veiled reference to arch-rival India.
Pakistan and India have long been locked in an intense arms race, with several "successful" missile tests in recent years.
Their armies, for decades, have faced off across the Line of Control, a de facto border that divides the disputed Kashmir region between the two neighbors.
In July, Pakistan inducted in its Armored Corps an improved version of the indigenously developed Al-Khalid-1, a main battle tank developed in a joint venture with China and Ukraine.

For the eyes, one can guess what it holds beneath.

Imagine, camouflaged in dark night, enemy thinks that they are out of reach and hidden, you are using day/night vision while your net-centricity screen and scope gives you battle Field view and still connected with pack all around and so in the air, the castle in the air gives you coordinates with trajectory helping firing solution and you just get them with surprise without any chance for them to escape. Abhinandan was the prey of only 1 text book trick.

20200923_032034.jpg

52 tonnes, high speed with surprisingly fast moving turret along with all the RC gun and automatic fire/reload and all the battle picture like a Radar installed tank, can't be powered with simple 1300 hp engine I guess.

Back
Top Bottom