What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

unknown.png

3 Member crew , Turbo Charged 4 Stroke engine 1200hp with 70km/H speed , and 53 ton weight
RCWS + APU & Autoloader
unknown.png
The formation sign is of 6th armd div which was originally equipped with AZ so is VT 4 going to replace them?

I reckon we're looking at 7 regiments to reequip the entire I Corps/ARN. Would appreciate any insight/comments.

WHY Pakistan army did not consider to buy Japanese tank Type-10 its similar to German leopard 2.
German and Japanese both are expert in manufacturing tank as they showed tank-power in world war 2.

View attachment 671537

Although one of the most advanced Main Battle Tanks in existence, it is very expensive to procure as well. It also contain technologies which might not be approved for sale to Pakistan in the present since it was not approved for export to Turkey.

---

VT-4 is also packing impressive technologies/capabilities, and could be procured in large numbers. This is much better than not getting anything decent.

Looks like the Indian fantasy of 2.5 fronts is coming true!!! They got bored with 1 front....

This Winter will remain damn hot! The IA is stretched from the Runn of Kutch to the Burma border! Couple it with COVID-19, worsening economy, divided populace, fanatic leadership, “treachery” of BD, Nepal, Bhutan etc.! A perfect storm is about to be brewing.....

Although one of the most advanced Main Battle Tanks in existence, it is very expensive to procure as well. It also contain technologies which might not be approved for sale to Pakistan in the present since it was not approved for export to Turkey.

---

VT-4 is also packing impressive technologies/capabilities, and could be procured in large numbers. This is much better than not getting anything decent.

Thanks for updating me, any hope for AL-khalid version 3 or VT-4 is alkhalid 3 ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom