What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

Thanks for updating me, any hope for AL-khalid version 3 or VT-4 is alkhalid 3 ?
You're welcome.

VT-4 is a separate procurement from Al-Khalid series to my knowledge. VT-4 platform have sufficient flexibility to serve as the tip of the spear (leading role in armored thrusts) as well as a force-multiplier (alongside latest variants of Al-Khalid) in different sectors of the country and across the border.

Al-Khalid version 1 is a recent rollout.
Al-Khalid version 2 is in development - a challenging undertaking given desired specifications and performance parameters.

@Dazzler and @PanzerKiel happen to be very well informed members of the forum. You may reach out to both for potential queries.

It has auto boresight

All electric turret control

Enhanced stabilizers

GP5 ATGM

Satcom

Datalink

1500hp engine with electric transmission

Fy4 ERA and front removable maingun

Rcws
I am not doubting your info because you are credible, but is the engine really 1500hp? that is a massive +++

Great to see these mighty VT4s operated by Pak Army. Very soon we will get the SH15s and VN1s as well.
1600801522660.png

1600801568240.png

1600801690211.png

Is there any plan to raise new armored division of PA or these tanks will be used to strengthen the existing armored divisions.

Your predication came true Within hours. As if you attended todya VT-4 MBT demonstration. Any update on AH-1Z vipers?

Lets give credit where it is due who broke the news of VT-4 finally coming to Pakistan. @PanzerKiel and @Ark_Angel after chinese media outlet confirmed VT-4 for unknown customer
That's what actual breaking news looks like.

look at LTG Shaheen's right arm formation patch - it's for the Central Command; first time I've seen it! He has a formation patch for I Corps on his left arm.

8 round per min, it will crush our enemy like a piece of cake . Masahllah. For reactive armor not sure we are using depleted urinamium armor and how it integrate with NBC filtering componante and soft kill/hard kill mechnasim.

Last edited:
8 round per min, it will crush our enemy like a piece of cake . Masahllah. For reactive armor not sure we are using depleted urinamium armor and how it integrate with NBC filtering componante and soft kill/hard kill mechnasim.
Armor = Steel + Composite + ERA (FY-4)

Back
Top Bottom