What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

I don't know if Pakistan will get T-129 but if not it is a good side that atleast we made china to offer a better deal to our brothers...

You do know that engine export was denied to Pakistan? that's why Pakistan went to China and Russian options

3 Z-10 you have already but nothing is Dead ? Hmm. Vote For Close.

We have learned our lesson and as of what we have learned nothing is dead yet :).
Zulus are just a lollypop which will be taken but not work as wanted to keep us in the pond we are on the course of getting out of it and GCC may further push us for showing us eyes not good for them.
ATAK is a true contender which will stay in consideration and I believe Turkey will come up with some indigenous or backup solution for the problem and yes none in its category could surpass it and it will even improve further.
China is our all weather ally so Z-10 can never get a play ground like Pakistan for testing and to be proved in live scenario and to be familiarised so if required in numbers then it will be available. So this will be for acquired in numbers as we can get 3 or even 4 in price of 1 and we will be licence produce it eventually.
ATAK is based on proven platform and one in its league and coming with TOT which no one country could imagine so sooner or later we will go for it.

The US knows Pakistan would not order more Zulu's so they would have no choice but to sell the engines of T-129 to Pakistan.

This way they would have some say in the future battles if they do not do this then China and Russia would supply Pakistan and then the role of US being the Policeman on the world would be seen as diminishing.

This is like a catch 22 for the US.

We have learned our lesson and as of what we have learned nothing is dead yet :).
Zulus are just a lollypop which will be taken but not work as wanted to keep us in the pond we are on the course of getting out of it and GCC may further push us for showing us eyes not good for them.
ATAK is a true contender which will stay in consideration and I believe Turkey will come up with some indigenous or backup solution for the problem and yes none in its category could surpass it and it will even improve further.
China is our all weather ally so Z-10 can never get a play ground like Pakistan for testing and to be proved in live scenario and to be familiarised so if required in numbers then it will be available. So this will be for acquired in numbers as we can get 3 or even 4 in price of 1 and we will be licence produce it eventually.
ATAK is based on proven platform and one in its league and coming with TOT which no one country could imagine so sooner or later we will go for it.

How you know ? Stealing the Customers from Russia & China will not make them happy, they will come with another Solution and Offers.

ATAK is not ready, it´s under development and Turkish Army don´t get all his order of ATAK.

I really cannot figure that News on ATAK already selled but if you don´t deliver so you can Delay or Stop the Order.

As you said "Nothing is Dead Yet"

How you know ? Stealing the Customers from Russia & China will not make them happy, they will come with another Solution and Offers.

ATAK is not ready, it´s under development and Turkish Army don´t get all his order of ATAK.

I really cannot figure that News on ATAK already selled but if you don´t deliver so you can Delay or Stop the Order.

WTF are you talking ? :blink: Are you a schizod or what ?

Stealing Customers ??? :/

Just wait and watch.

Back
Top Bottom