What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

I like the T-129. looks like a solid attack helicopter. I want to see it in action. so a export to Pakistan,Afghanistan, and Iraq would assure some good footage.

WTF are you talking ? :blink: Are you a schizod or what ?

he means T-129B.
It´s not ready , it´s under development, how you want to get something that is not ready ? explain.

I like the T-129. looks like a solid attack helicopter. I want to see it in action. so a export to Pakistan,Afghanistan, and Iraq would assure some good footage.

I would have preferred the rooivalk over the A-129, shame relations with France soured during tender and A-129 was chosen instead.

T-129 has grown on me though.. :/ .. kinda..

With only 15 Zulus in the deal, there is a high chance Pakistan will eventually be back interested in T-129. Pakistan needs a larger number of attack helicopters.

With only 15 Zulus in the deal, there is a high chance Pakistan will eventually be back interested in T-129. Pakistan needs a larger number of attack helicopters.

Had Pakistan requested 30-40 units? The cost of 30-40 units would've been 2-2.5 billions and Pakistan wouldn't be willing to spend this much on one platform. I have no insight but I suspect we would've asked for the same number which we've got.

WTF are you talking ? :blink: Are you a schizod or what ?

Sry im not like you who spend his life on a Forum and is Protecting allegations that die away.

That´s the Reason for offense me with "schizod" ?

Maybe you should Accept that you are not able to change the Reality.

The huge no of firepower ordered along with the spares is there for 2 purpose only... 1) we plan to induct more in the future... 2) T-129 might be allowed to incorporate and use these .

Sorry guys, no ATAKS for now for PAA. \/|¶£®$ and Z-10s r here to stay.

This item is on the backburner for now. Not closed per se but not a priority.

Sry im not like you who spend his life on a Forum and is Protecting allegations that die away.

That´s the Reason for offense me with "schizod" ?

Maybe you should Accept that you are not able to change the Reality.
T-129As are already been produced and being used in the army..

T-129B1s have been designed and being produced.

T-129B2s' design is being worked on and is going to be produced after the 39th T-129 (in 2016)

I heard that all T-129 A models was converted to T-129 B1. is it true?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom