What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Basically PAA pilots want T-129 as it is very versatile and can be customized by Turkey as wanted and will come with reliable and tested tech.
My friend... Parents wanted their Son to get marry with close Friends daughter who is not only rich but has done lots of favor in the past...love is sacrificed...

Reports indicates that TAI is in final negotiations with an undisclosed Asian country to finalize deal. In additions, Bahrain army is also considering Atak copters. They have already announced their favorite copters to be ordered. Most probably, We may see some signiture ceremonies in IDEF 2015.

In early 2014 IHS Jane's reported that Bahrain was looking at a number of attack helicopter options, including the T129 and Bell AH-1Z Viper, and that other platforms such as the Airbus Tiger, Boeing AH-64E Apache, and Denel Rooivalk, Mil Mi-35 'Hind', Mi-28 'Havoc', and/or Kamov Ka-50/52 'Hokum' might also be offered. The colonel's comments are doubly surprising as they indicate that the air force has already made its selection (not something that has previously been known), and that the T129 will not actually replace the Cobra as had been thought.

Bahraini air force details modernisation plans - IHS Jane's 360

Last edited:
Reports indicates that TAI is in final negotiations with an undisclosed Asian country to finalize deal. In additions, Bahrain army is also considering Atak copters. They have already announced their favorite copters to be ordered. Most probably, We may see some signiture ceremonies in IDEF 2015.

Cabatli this shows one thing more growing influence of turkey in middle east and pak Qatar is making deal to station some turkish troops so Bahrain buying theior tech same pak they opted more turkish tech and chines not good news for Europe and yanks

I hope its Pakistan

I hope its Pakistan
I know it's not this thread related but I also looking farward TAI new fifth generation TFX fighter jet program they speed up that project too with twin engine configuration will be cheaper than F 35 they looking to replace theior F 16 with that plane it would be good for PAF too replace our F16 just like T 129 and Wz 10 that plane with J 31 good comboo for Pakistan no need to look anywhere

Last edited:
Time to close this thread bcuz it ain't gonna happen. One can buy 3 Z10 s for the price of 1 T129

There is a difference T-129 is light where as Z-10 is medium to heavy. PAA requires both kinds, even India has the LCH and have gone for Appache. The PAA cobra were to be replaced by the new Zulu but that has gone out of the drain so the only think PAA thinks is practicable is the T-129 but the issue is the US engine. If the T-129B with a Turkish engine in produced or an other engine is available then PAA would not have any second thoughts.

Time to close this thread bcuz it ain't gonna happen. One can buy 3 Z10 s for the price of 1 T129
That is a bit early to say. Trials of Z-10 are not even finished. Besides what's to say we can't field both? We are after all still trying acquire Mi-35.

I hope its Pakistan

This was posted on twitter by PA officer last year:

wp_ss_20141005_0001.png

My friend... Parents wanted their Son to get marry with close Friends daughter who is not only rich but has done lots of favor in the past...love is sacrificed...
In our case we have 2 close friends here. :-)

We can have four together at a time :)

Include Mi-35 which is on order and a few examples of Mi-28 NE as well :D with some asked improvements :p.

Aye bua humara larka 4 shadian Keray ga backup kay lia ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom