What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Let it run, the z-10 here are for testing purposes where no final decision is taken, don't be surprised if you see two or three ATAK in coming months for the same cause as well.

Let it run, the z-10 here are for testing purposes where no final decision is taken, don't be surprised if you see two or three ATAK in coming months for the same cause as well.
Sir we have made our mind other wise we would have been testing 3 T-129 too but we are not testing them.

I am absolutely expecting them. You are going ro see T 129 very soon. Cant say more than that

I am absolutely expecting them. You are going ro see T 129 very soon. Cant say more than that
So you know something okay answer this question
Will Pakistan go for both T-129 and WZ-10 ??
You can answer in Yes or No. I would not ask How you know it ?
@Kurlang

No I just need another good news Both T-129 and WZ-10 will make Pakistan a beast who no body will mess specially our beloved India
There were some reports that P.A.A is testing the T-129 but this has never been conformed. So IMO it might not be possible if they are going to enter service, on the other hand the zulu's refusal would have strengthened a case to have them.

There were some reports that P.A.A is testing the T-129 but this has never been conformed. So IMO it might not be possible if they are going to enter service, on the other hand the zulu's refusal would have strengthened a case to have them.
The kind of relation we have with Turkey I don't think we would refuse them so I think Pakistan would go for both WZ-10 and T-129. Am I right ?? @Kurlang

So you know something okay answer this question
Will Pakistan go for both T-129 and WZ-10 ??
You can answer in Yes or No. I would not ask How you know it ?
@Kurlang

It is premature to say confirm something like this. Sorry I can't answer this question because I don't know.

Bachae ke jaan lo ke kya?
Bacha abb borha (old) ho gaya hai. Bacha nahin baba

I have also heard that P.A.A has tested it and its performance was exceptional. ToT is on the table but in my personal opinion only one hurdle, the power plant is sanction prone. We would just jump on the Turkish offer if guarantees are given regarding the concerns showen by Pakistan.

I can bet on one thing, that T 129 is much better platform than Z 10.

Sir we have made our mind other wise we would have been testing 3 T-129 too but we are not testing them.

Some one from PAA on twitter told me that PAA had tested T-129 in Turkey and they loved it.

Whats the use...love could not be materialized in marriage..

Basically PAA pilots want T-129 as it is very versatile and can be customized by Turkey as wanted and will come with reliable and tested tech.

Some one from PAA on twitter told me that PAA had tested T-129 in Turkey and they loved it.

xRJrnj.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom