What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

I will go Mi 28 any day it is tough reliable and above all it will make fear in hearts of opponents

Pakistan recently got F-16's from jordan and they are using american engines so I dont see how the american motors are an issue regarding t-129. If there was a problem Pakistan wouldn't get F-16's.

I'am Turk and my love country but T-129 only Italian A-129 Mangusta Turkish version
Pakistan army best options
1)AH-64E Apache
2)Mİ-28NE
3)AH-1Z Viper

I don't really like the Mi-28NE, at first I did.
but damn it weighs 3 tonnes more than the Apache and Viper . So in essence it's combat radius is cut in half compared to the Apache.

yeah that 3 tonnes is because of all that armor, but how often does an Apache get shot down??? and unless the Mi-28NE going to be flying like a Hind I guess it makes sense.

but I rather have that extra 200 Kilometers.

I don't really like the Mi-28NE, at first I did.
but damn it weighs 3 tonnes more than the Apache and Viper . So in essence it's combat radius is cut in half compared to the Apache.

yeah that 3 tonnes is because of all that armor, but how often does an Apache get shot down??? and unless the Mi-28NE going to be flying like a Hind I guess it makes sense.

but I rather have that extra 200 Kilometers.

If it can kill Talidogs at night, we will buy it!

whatever pakistan have got from either jordan , russia or USA they have to eliminate Terrorist from the root

How many of T-129's parts are manufactured in turkey and how many are imported from western countries? Specifically USA? Because USA can easily embargo seperate parts in case we get in a conflict with any nation, like Russia did with our T-80's.

How many of T-129's parts are manufactured in turkey and how many are imported from western countries? Specifically USA? Because USA can easily embargo seperate parts in case we get in a conflict with any nation, like Russia did with our T-80's.

6200 of 6400 parts are manufactured in Türkiye...

If engine become issue in sale of T-129 to Pakistan, is there any other engine available from other vendor which can be fitted in it?

Pakistan recently got F-16's from jordan and they are using american engines so I dont see how the american motors are an issue regarding t-129. If there was a problem Pakistan wouldn't get F-16's.

money is the problem,
fanboys are the ones coming up with excuses like engines, etc
PAF operates CN-235 which are Indonesian built, they also use American turboprop engines, and many variants of that engine is used in Apaches, Super Cobra, etc

Last edited:
If engine become issue in sale of T-129 to Pakistan, is there any other engine available from other vendor which can be fitted in it?
body`built`on`engine`configuration`Engine`selection`come`first`during`designing`phase

body`built`on`engine`configuration`Engine`selection`come`first`during`designing`phase

Now when a country make a system which incorporates sub systems from many countries (vendors) then they mostly make sure that it can have systems from other vendor if one vendor refuse to supply the system, example JF-17 if RD-93 is not available it can have other engine like Chinese one or even from west if available same is for its avionics.

scary helicopter! I think great for border patrols! :-)

does different engine configuration affect speed and maneuverability? is chinese enginer heavier? i couldnt find specs online.
displayimage.php

Wow! That T-129 is a beauty. Any news about Pakistan buying these or not? I heard Pakistan got some Russian Mi-35s so will we continue to get those or will we also get the T-129s?

Back
Top Bottom