What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

If you " Bother " to pay a bit of heed to read the thread before you " comment " that would be a lot nicer for those who think they might got their time wasted by reading such a view but anyway:rolleyes:

Go to the first thread and read , it is a joint project between Turkey and Italy so Turkey would be having Manufacturing and selling rights.

Regards:
Yes, but non of it is designed or made by Turkey. It is all in kit form. ;)

By the way, US Aid doesn't cover things made by other countries, so i doubt Pakistan will ever buy these.

By the way, US Aid doesn't cover things made by other countries, so i doubt Pakistan will ever buy these.

Yeah and our economy will remain the same and till 2005 our gdp that even was 11 % at a time was a dream and jf17 j10 will be bought by usa right?:hitwall:

Yes, but non of it is designed or made by Turkey. It is all in kit form. ;)

T-129 is modified Version of A-129 Mangusta, which are Equippt with:

- turkish Mission Computer
- turkish Made Avionics
- turkish Made AT-Missiles
- changed Transmission
- more Powerfull LHTEC-800 Turbine

Only the Chassis of the Helicopter is based on A-129, all in all T-129 is highly modified Version which fullfil the Requirements of turkish Army. Responsible for Design and Integration works are the TAI - Aselsan - Agusta Westaland (ATAK Team), Turkey have full selling Rights to "third Countries".

so how many PA will buy i think around 30 will be great after 30 we should go for 40

INSHAHALLAH but im not too sure that we will get 50+ but we can think better

yes but it will not be easy for pakistan to get to 70 atak 40 are reality becoz of funds

thanks for the info cabatli_53!

its a better option for PA than supercobra, tiger or (the over-rated) apache.
35+ would be great from the first deal...

yes around 35 to 40 will be great than can army launch fool blooded attack at terrorists

not just terrorists but it is a killing machine against indian armour.

Probably after they've gone thru the 24 Apaches / Tigers (being evaluated), 30 Mi-35's and 80 Mi17v5's.

On another note, it seems to be quite a mean looking bird.

TAI T-129 Atak Official Brochure

7bb19a9d839bf481e4fb4cfa1a6fcfc6.jpg

765b648753bc215877dd5bc70817c87a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom