What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Roketsan Testing Insensitive properties of Cirit rocket motor.

9d6ed66d431079d8c2c53e97abaebbca.jpg

This helicopter has been designed by Turkey as much as the F 35 has.

Non of it has been designed by Turkey, they just helped fund it and it is going to be assembled in Turkey in kit form. Why do you guys think it was made by Turkey?

I seem to miss one little thing in this forum. FUNDING for this new helicopter? If it will be funded as per other Pak Funds, MI-17's it will have serviceability as the MI-17's, this is to say it will be in a bureaucratic limbo to buy parts and spares.

But if it seeks US money, well that will be a hard sell giving US funds to Europe companies, or at least the Savior is becoming aware that US Tax payers are sick of funding non-US expenditures.

This helicopter has been designed by Turkey as much as the F 35 has.

Non of it has been designed by Turkey, they just helped fund it and it is going to be assembled in Turkey in kit form. Why do you guys think it was made by Turkey?

If you " Bother " to pay a bit of heed to read the thread before you " comment " that would be a lot nicer for those who think they might got their time wasted by reading such a view but anyway:rolleyes:

Go to the first thread and read , it is a joint project between Turkey and Italy so Turkey would be having Manufacturing and selling rights.

Regards:

If you " Bother " to pay a bit of heed to read the thread before you " comment " that would be a lot nicer for those who think they might got their time wasted by reading such a view but anyway

Go to the first thread and read , it is a joint project between Turkey and Italy so Turkey would be having Manufacturing and selling rights.

Regards:

Sorry for not asking the question correctly, not speaking of RD I am speaking of outright expenditure. This is to say, even if Turkey out of the goodness of their hearts gave Pakistan 30 helicopter free of charge. Supportability where will the money come for oil, filter, black boxes etc etc. The more complex aircraft become the higher the supportability the cost. I'm reading your forum but you seem to forget the expense associated with either AH-1Z or W or the Apache.
Its like the old saying, you can't race Formula 1 with a national race budget.
Please don’t think I'm speaking down, but a platform that is cheap to maintain as the AH-1Fand available would be the best option. I don’t know why the AH-1F can’t be upgraded to the 412 drive train, go with off the shelf radio and fire control systems and all this could be done in Pakistan with Pakistan labor, using USA funds.

Back
Top Bottom