What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

what is the operational induction of the T-129 in Turkish Army - at least 2 years from now.
dont expect this platform to be in PK Army livery anytime soon.

my bet is that the super-cobra AH-1Z will be inducted in PAA sooner than the A-129.

A-129? Do you mean T-129?

IMPO, AH1Z is a good chopper actually one of the bests. If you need an attack chopper urgently, no need to wait for T-129. If you meant T-129.

AwZCSrDCQAAdsS0.jpg:large

A-129? Do you mean T-129?

IMPO, AH1Z is a good chopper actually one of the bests. If you need an attack chopper urgently, no need to wait for T-129. If you meant T-129.

my bad.....!

:agree: I hope Pakistan and China joint production licence and free-worry despite Italy-Turkish along with some US components and NATO access. Not only this, it will cost more expensives and spare parts problems.

Z-10%2Bis%2Ban%2BChinese%2Battack%2Bhelicopter.jpg

Chinese++Z-10+Attack+Helicopter++gunship+PLA+PLAAF+%25282%2529.jpg

I have done my analysis which better options for Pakistan which is Z-10 helicopters over T-129, Apaches, and others. A bit disappointed Turkey didn't joint with Pakistan on this T-129, I understood NATO is priority for Turkey.

Z-10 is being supported by many Pakistanis but still some spectis says Army is going for T-129 ATAK, now we used to think that Pakistan is not doing well in every sector and people aren't happy with anything!!!! Nothing well is going to happen soon....:undecided:

????

!

Z-10 is being supported by many Pakistanis but still some spectis says Army is going for T-129 ATAK, now we used to think that Pakistan is not doing well in every sector and people aren't happy with anything!!!! Nothing well is going to happen soon....:undecided:

????

!

Pakistan have evaluated T-129 to some extent and were satisfied. Perhaps this is what make us say that PA is more interested in T-129

However the NATO and US links, Along with more $$$ may have been a set back. WZ-10 is a better choice unless we get full ToT and In house production for T-129 and then it will bring T-129 and WZ-10 on level and only then PA will have two equal options to chose one from!
At the moment, number of factors support WZ-10!

Pakistan have evaluated T-129 to some extent and were satisfied. Perhaps this is what make us say that PA is more interested in T-129

However the NATO and US links, Along with more $$$ may have been a set back. WZ-10 is a better choice unless we get full ToT and In house production for T-129 and then it will bring T-129 and WZ-10 on level and only then PA will have two equal options to chose one from!
At the moment, number of factors support WZ-10!

I hope that Z-10P will win.

t-129atak-2.jpg

Roketsan UMTAS-L (Laser Guided)

ScreenShot003-6.jpg
ScreenShot006-4.jpg
ScreenShot002-8.jpg
ScreenShot005-4.jpg
ScreenShot007-3.jpg
ScreenShot004-6.jpg

At present, Roketsan developed two UMTAS AT Missile variant.

UMTAS-L (Laser Guided)
UMTAS-IIR (IIR Guided)

t-129atakww.jpg

Bayar told that 3 T-129 where finished ready for use and 3 where at the assembly lines currently at TAI.
4 T-129 where to be delivered to TAF at the end of 2012 and than every month a chopper.

Roketsan UMTAS AT missile Launchers

e92642af.jpg

First 100 serial produced Cirit semi active laser guided missiles delivered to Turkish Land Forces. Totally 2000 Cirit missiles will be produced for Turkish Army...

rn94crt.jpg

Along with IIR guided UMTAS, Laser guided one will also be an option for export markets.
Serial production is expected to commence in early 2013. UMTAS and CIRIT use a common laser seeker, which enables the combination of both systems in the same configuration for customised solutions.

CIMG1198.jpg

My photoshop Image for you guys depicting our Next generation Attack Helicopter Inshallah in Pakistan colors and this Image is dedicated to my Turkish Brother Cabatli 53 for his Great help and dedication.
I can't see your photoshopped images!! Must be stealthy choppers and therefore invisible!! :P :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom