What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

sad news, US refused to sell engines and probably PAK would go for chinese Heli. says Mr. Kalın, spokesperson of Erdogan

i think the last hope for T129 is TEI engine, if PAK would accept it before certification then PAK may get them early
IMO PA would've known this for quite a while before this news is made public. And still if pakistan wants to stick with T129 then there must be a reason.

and here goes the credibility of that female journalist :D @Zarvan
Z10ME along PAA should look another Russian type like Mi28 or Ka52 cheap reliable and rugged battle proven wait meantime for Turkish domestic engine will take 2 yrs Like Navy PA and PAF should start looking replacement for US systems

Z10ME along PAA should look another Russian type like Mi28 or Ka52 cheap reliable and rugged battle proven wait meantime for Turkish domestic engine will take 2 yrs Like Navy PA and PAF should start looking replacement for US systems

If the Turks think they can have the engine ready in 2 years, the PA should consider leasing 6-12 A-129 from Italy or T-129 from Turkey out of their stocks, for training and limited number of operations to get the force ready.

This will speed up induction when the Pakistani T-129s become available.

There are levels of equipment that the United States would allow Pakistan to have - now that
More and Indians are in the states department and admin, this level of equipment is lower.

The best course of action is either Pakistan invests in expatriates who can go up the US system ladder, in lobbies and other folks - or it gives up on US equipment knowing that its military will have to end up with Chinese equipment with a hodgepodge of turkish and ancillary european tech thrown in with their integration headaches.

However, if the choice is the latter - it is important Pakistan makes it a point to publicly announce this divorce from America but keeping in mind that it will be expensive both in monetary and temporal terms. There is no aircraft that Pakistan can purchase to replace its Vipers other than the J-10,no helicopter besides the Z-10ME. That is it.

If the Turks think they can have the engine ready in 2 years, the PA should consider leasing 6-12 A-129 from Italy or T-129 from Turkey out of their stocks, for training and limited number of operations to get the force ready.

This will speed up induction when the Pakistani T-129s become available.
Lease wont be issue by US if not then lease atleast 15

There are levels of equipment that the United States would allow Pakistan to have - now that
More and Indians are in the states department and admin, this level of equipment is lower.

The best course of action is either Pakistan invests in expatriates who can go up the US system ladder, in lobbies and other folks - or it gives up on US equipment knowing that its military will have to end up with Chinese equipment with a hodgepodge of turkish and ancillary european tech thrown in with their integration headaches.

However, if the choice is the latter - it is important Pakistan makes it a point to publicly announce this divorce from America but keeping in mind that it will be expensive both in monetary and temporal terms. There is no aircraft that Pakistan can purchase to replace its Vipers other than the J-10,no helicopter besides the Z-10ME. That is it.

There is a new Cold War, and for better or worse, it’s not good to be totally in one camp or the other. Best to keep relations as good as they can be to keep options open. Supporting the Diaspora is a good move for a multitude of reasons. Even if Pakistan will have to go with Chinese systems, we need to retain the possibility of buying platforms from other nations with US or European components, and for that at least decent relations are a must.

Yes yes, Russia will just sell us Mi-28 and KA-52. What?? They’re not cheap either. At all. Be realistic.

Statement by Spokesperson, Turkish Presidential Office:-
“The #US prevented our sale of T129 ATAK helicopters to #Pakistan. The deal will most likely be taken over by #China & US will be the side to lose."

China is pitching the Z-10ME for the $1.5 Billion Pakistani deal. #Turkey https://t.co/c3VJ1cs8HS

GAME OVER
IMG_20210309_092313.jpeg
IMG_20210309_092309.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom