What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

As Above article told that It was TAI invited Pakistani top officials to Turkey for T-129 Atak. Most probably, TAI shared so special and secret informations of T-129 ATAK. I bet TAI offered revealing all source-codes of T-129 to Pakistan with an unique mission computer variant with URDU language interface on Aselsani "super intelligent" MFD's, If Pakistan accept considering T-129 as a next generation attack helicopter.

All is fine but mission computer in Urdu will be funny.
I guess English would be more convenient.

Its good news for Pakistan from turkey & where i think Pakistan also should consider RUSSIAN weapon market.

All is fine but mission computer in Urdu will be funny.
I guess English would be more convenient.

I doubt if there is any need for URDU.

All of our Pilots are English trained, don't know why they would want URDU, unless they are going for URDU-language based displays all across the board.

Its good news for Pakistan from turkey & where i think Pakistan also should consider RUSSIAN weapon market.

Pakistan should consider to build her own defence industry and get knowhow from whomever this is. There is nothing above own industry.

I doubt if there is any need for URDU.

All of our Pilots are English trained, don't know why they would want URDU, unless they are going for URDU-language based displays all across the board.

At this visit, It would be indeed the requirements of Pakistani officials TAI will try to meet. If There is an option/desire about it, It would be welcomed by TAI. URDU option came back to my memory with T-129 Mission computer because Despite Turkish army is also trained with English, Lots of domestic products are coming with Turkish based displays mixed with English classic terms...

i saw this helicoper over karsaz bridge yesterday it was looking holy effin' sweet.

is there an airbase/ or helipad near by? Karsaz bridge in an Urban area seems to be an odd place for a prospect helicopter practice run
I would expect it to be in a more secluded, army airbase where they conduct their trainings and testing.
How many times has anyone seen a cobra gunship flying over a metropolis let alone a heavily armed gunship on evaluation in a city?
If there is an Army/ Airforce base near by that leads to known army training sights then I would accept this otherwise it is very unconvincing.

Few questions I have
What angle did you see it?
How high was it flying
Was it taking a turn and tilted to one side?
What was its camo?
What was the time you saw it? Day or night?
Was is hovering/ circling or made a quick pass and flew away?
From your angle of view how did you make out that it wasn’t Huvey or Bell?
what was the sound like? can you relate to any other known helicopter? cobra? puma? get ranger etc?

pleae dont be offended I am not questioining the authenticity of your statement. just want to know more.

As Above article told that It was TAI invited Pakistani top officials to Turkey for T-129 Atak. Most probably, TAI shared so special and secret informations of T-129 ATAK. I bet TAI offered revealing all source-codes of T-129 to Pakistan with an unique mission computer variant with URDU language interface on Aselsani "super intelligent" MFD's, If Pakistan accept considering T-129 as a next generation attack helicopter.

Its really amusing that PAF go for T-129....:cheesy::woot::)

Back
Top Bottom