What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Whose cruel joke was it to call an attack helicopter 't129 ATAK'

Imagine this "okay, we'd better send in the atak attack helis"

ATAK is name of the project, not the name of the heli

like TIHA - ANKA or JSF - Lightning II

Last edited:
ATAK is name of the project, not the name of the heli

like TIHA - ANKA or JSF - Lightning II

well T-129 sounds great, infact even the ATAK is also OK!

but what iimportant is that this machine look dangerous beast

and what even more important are the new that it even is performaing great.

i hope PA can get a good stock of these, we need them to safeguard both out westren and eastren borders.
infact, more required for eastren border with westren being dealt with be the cobras:) !!

regards!

Most Indians didnt even have a clue that we were interested in this.. I know that theres a tender involving APACHE AH-64 LONGBOW and MI-28 "HAVOC"

*hoping for Apache*

The numbers were reduced to 22 because of Hal LCH

varghese-albums-pics-picture3542-hal-lch.jpg

Last edited:

"ATAK" has so many appropriate meanings in Turkish to name it for an attack helicopter. In English, "Attack" is mostly used to describe the class of helicopter but In Turkish "Atak" means Impulsive, Militant, Nervy, Agressor, Agile, Active, Adventuresome...etc

atak - Tureng - Turkish English Dictionary

It is you put your dirty noses into this thread with lots of BS's without knowing anything about subject and accused me with spreading imagination news about India to cry down...bla bla

You got What you deserved in this thread. All your dirty discussion with full of pain is based on representing the source of it and I have just posted the page image of related magazine... As an advice, Next time, Before puting your nose into the subjects You do not have any idea about, Try to ask kindly something related informations about subjects instead of attacking on threads with all those nonsense
Otherwise, Do not waste the times of members with all those nonsense claims

After used such a dirty mouth related with this thread.

First of all just chill out you said India asked for your helicopters i asked you for a source and you start crying rivers like a kido lol grow up man. I have dirty mouth and dirty nose but i don't have atleast dirty brain with full of **** like few people here who claim 1000s of things but when someone ask for proof of their claim all they do is abuse like a looser.

No sir i didn't got what i deserved i deserved a source link of the article instead of that i got pages long lectures about muslim unity culture and brotherhood and after all that some jpeg images that i can't even understand anyway that's the best i could expect from someone like you are. now i am sure you gonna give me some nonsense text written by your neighbor on blogspot if i will ask for the article one more time. A free advice for you until you don't have
something solid to show for your claim just do a favor on Indian members and keep your big mouth shut about India.

Sorry but All those are your problems. It does not interest me If you think Whether a 5 years old child can prepare such an image or You can not translate a jpeg pictures or not.I have already emphasized that there is a Turkish Magazine which issued/reported that India is interested in T-129 Atak helicopters.

Actually the problem is you don't wanna accept you was trolling. seriously do you really think people know turkish in India. if the magazine published the article then why it's not anywhere at magazines online version??? you are avoiding to post the actual link because you know there is no such article exist.

You have 2 selection to realise the condition you falled in this thread. Try to learn Turkish to get it or If you have time enough, type the alphabets of the Turkish sentences to google translate to learn something related with this thread... Otherwise, Do not waste the times of members with all those nonsense claims...

yeah sure i will learn turkish whenever i will find someone who will teach me that so much popular language in India thanx for the advice.

i can't understand why i have to type when magazine published the news why can't you give me the link of article itself on the place of posting jpeg images from your own photobucket account??? and what nonsense claim you are talking about? it's you who claimed something which is hilarious more then nonsense i am
just asking for a proof for your claim. man aren't you sleeping well or what? as far as time is concerned believe it or not i am the one who's suffering from time problem unlike you i am not lucky enough to have so much free time for waste on ur claims based on full of lies.

Sorry but You can not save your day with such an easy discussion style and so called victory announcements, After used such a dirty mouth related with this thread.

Victory announcement???:lol: are we fighting some kind of war or what? man you imagine so many things urself. I said i don't wana waste my time on this thread anymore coz you wasn't giving me any reliable source you were keep avoiding the main point of this argument and was trying to pull me in some other topics which i don't wanna discuss. you said India is interested in t 129 on your post no. 43 well according to the rules you should give the source with your claim but you didn't then i asked you for the source in my post no. 272 here you could give me the source but still you avoided it and start talking about things which are totally off topic what else i can do except of leaving the thread? we have already crossed 313 posts everything have a limit. if i will ask you for the article 1000 times you will give me off topic replys 1001 times i have no other choice but to leave the "thread with you" and "you with your imaginations".

Just Enjoy with a professional magazine page that is prepared by a "5 years old child"... :)

tara0001-1.jpg

hmmmm this new image seems impressive but still if i will say it isn't trustable coz it is hosted on ur photobucket account instead of magazine's server you will again pull in the thread with some more "dirty" words so ok for the sake of your baseless ego let's believe Indians asked for t 129 but since we don't have to give a creditable source here i would like to tell you the next chapter of the story which recently published in an Indian magazine.

Indians rejected t 129 coz it does not fulfill requirements of Indian military. officials told the reason mi 24 beats t 129 in terms of firepower. Turkish said they will try to develop something similar to mi 24 in next few years.

case closed.

Enjoy and i hope you won't ask for any source.

Actually its your fault you are used to unreliable, poor Indian media and toilet papers,Turkish defence magz are much more reliable.

Well Indian journalists and news channels are respected in the world. they have ties with many world famous news channels including BBC CNN and Al zazira on other hand no body (other then pakistanis) cares about pakistani media so better keep your mouth shut atleast in this case. about turkish media........i have no idea coz i never heard about any famous turkish news channel or media group infect the magazine which published this false news (according to cabatil) it also don't have even it's own server where it can host some articles.

Cabatli contribution for PDF is well known, if you don't believe him thn g2h.

Oh yeah watched his baseless anti Indian claims with tons of lies i can easily guess what type of contribution he did.

Last edited:
Taimikhan Please make sure that INDIA remains out of my thread - its not the topic and should not be discussed here !

Cabalti & Agent X, plz now stop this whatever you guys are doing, its derailing the thread unnecessarily.

Cabalti & Agent X, plz now stop this whatever you guys are doing, its derailing the thread unnecessarily.

Some of those Indians can not even stand to see a news posted by a Turkish magazine and jumping into threads to float everything like typicall trolls and accusing the posters like spreading lie news Despite the fact that The page of related magazine posted. Firstly, He claimed that I tell lies and there is not any magazine issued such a news. When I posted the related page picture of magazine, He claimed that Such images can be prepared by even 5 years old child. When I posted all page pictures, He started crying like a kid and started exeminating the reliabilities of magazine... Excuses never end !!! :)

Actually, After all those bullsh@ts/cryings/excuses and accused me to tell lie news, This Troll had deserved a hard and painfull responses but I will end discussion in here cause of Taimikhan and BlackBlood.

Last edited:
desperately waiting to see some good cooperation between the two brotherly nation in feild of military armed forces.
the Milgem Corvettes, T-129, UAV/Drones are real feilds where we can form new bonds but sadly nothing partical have come up so far..

will love to see the T-129 in PA Aviation as front line attack helicopter, supporting the Cobra fleet.

YouTube - Pakistan Army Next generation combat helicopter contender (T-129)

regards!

desperately waiting to see some good cooperation between the two brotherly nation in feild of military armed forces.
the Milgem Corvettes, T-129, UAV/Drones are real feilds where we can form new bonds but sadly nothing partical have come up so far..

will love to see the T-129 in PA Aviation as front line attack helicopter, supporting the Cobra fleet.

YouTube - Pakistan Army Next generation combat helicopter contender (T-129)

regards!

The Milgem deal fell through due to economic concerns. T-129 is still in the books but it depends on if Pakistan wants to go with our helicopter or AH-1Z Vipers from the U.S.

The T-129 if selected would most likely replace the Cobras i would think or else their would not be a reason to select it as that would cause logistic issues. Plus Pakistan recently received more cobras right ?

Avionics

AIR_A129_ATAK_Components_lg.jpg

* Avionic Central Control Computer-ACCC (Dual)
* Full Digital 4-axis Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS)
* EW-Suite Central Processing System (ISIS)
* Air Data Computer (ADC)
* Integrated INS/GPS (Dual)/ Doppler navigation
* Digital Moving Map
* Radar altimeter
* Software Defined Networking Radio (SDNR)
* VHF/UHF radios
* HF radio
* IFF Transponder
* Voice encryption/ Frequency Hopping
* Data and Image Transmission System
* DAS suite with passive and active counter measures
* Air vehicle monitoring
* Aircraft & Mission Management System (AMMS)
* Weapons ballistic trajectory processing
* Target acquisition utilising EO with laser range finder/designator, FLIR and CCTV
* Night Vision (Helmet Mounted Display System)
* Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)

Back
Top Bottom