What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Z-9C%20(armed).jpg

img19842631170911139zl2.jpg

I am sorry but this is not T-129. This is A-129 International !!!:whistle:

:lol:
yeap, but i couldnt find T-129 image from same angle!!!
i hope you have gone through above posts and know the reason of this post by me!

regards!

For how many years we still have to eveluate this helicopter we are doing it from last two years when do we sign the deal for these helis

i think until zaradi is incharge only chinese sytem coming to pakistan no european stuff coming as soon as ppp gov leave the office european stuff start coming to pakistan deals will be signed for T-129 submariens and might be a fighter jet typ gripen ng typhoon r rafale

That's the official introduction video generated by a Turkish graphic design institute called "Dirisoft" for TAI. Anka, Hurkus and C-130 modernization programs animation films have also been generated by Dirisoft.

diriSoft

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Yanks will sale us Apache's and yet they ask us to "DO MORE" !

Where on earth we are going to do more if we dont have the right equipment == T-129 presents a hope for our army aviation , i truly do hope for the success of the project & that PA turns its intrust into a purchase order !

Real Options for Pakistan's Helicopter Issue

chinaac313helicopterp20.jpg

AC313

This can lift supplies , jeeps , cannons , armoured vehicles , and you can also have machine gun installed inside it if you are creative -

Ideal Choice we should get 80 ordered with China

chinacivilianlighthelic.jpg

AC311 multi-purpose helicopter

While its not a Cobra , this helicopter has the feel of Cobra helicopters , what we need is but production licence with China , and give Private contrators in Pakistan to install

a) Machine guns
b) Targeting Pods , and Thermal Imaging or Night Vision
c) See if any Turkish helicopter based rockets launching capabilities can
be integrated with minor rework similar to hell fire missile

We could really add 100 of these helicopters if we act properly and join China in such venture

Also this helicopter can also be used to patrol our border zones - safely

:pakistan::china:

The Third Option is the Turkey Helicopter but Turkey itself has not even inducted that helicopter in its armed forces , so they need to produce their own 80 copters for next 4-5 years before we will get any thing ...

So I think we need to first fill the immediate need for our forces and keep things open with Turkey for the

"Attack Helicopter Front Line" option open as well :cheesy:

Summary:

Between 2010 - 2015
AC313 : 60 Units (Transport Army , Civilian , Missions) Multi purpose
AC311 multi-purpose helicopter : 100 Units
Turkey Helicopters : 50 units (Open for debate)

2015 :
Super Cobra 40 machines , and retire existing cobra fleet out dated

We can get all the fancy things

a) The night vision
b) The targeting pods from China or HUD integrated similar to JF17 thunder
c) The hell fire missiles from turkey and its sub systems
d) The Machine guns

Again - its not that hard we have done harder things - what we just need is a bit of initiative from our gov and plan ahead , beyond USA and its arms and just work to start up a production line for Chinese helicopters manufactured in Pakistan

And then lets develop the other side gadgets around these Solid NEW platforms -

Last edited:
I don't think Yanks will sale us Apache's and yet they ask us to "DO MORE" !

Where on earth we are going to do more if we dont have the right equipment == T-129 presents a hope for our army aviation , i truly do hope for the success of the project & that PA turns its intrust into a purchase order !

They offered AH-1Z Vipers which are actually more advanced then the T-129s but there would be technology transfer involved.

They offered AH-1Z Vipers which are actually more advanced then the T-129s but there would be technology transfer involved.

AH-1Zs are not coming anytime before 2013-14. That's 4 years and the way Pak-US relations are going, US pulling out of Afghanistan in 2014 meaning less bargaining chips for Pakistan, I don't see any new AH-1Zs coming.

Pakistan better become part of Turkish program, for any success by Pakistan Army in using them, might prompt other nations to purchase the t-129, eg Srilanka, Zimbabwe etc.

we badly need choppers for airforce and army .i hope we can look into various options as soon as possible Ah-1z will be good if they come but apart from them we also have to acquire other platforms rather then depending on only one type .I think PAF might look into heli's after the AEWAC and other inductions are completed .but historically PAF never operated large fleet of choppers .

Army badly lack in heavy lift and attack capability.apart from mi-17's we don't have any heavy lifter .so lets see what future brings.may be Army is also looking for Chinese heli's tech to mature and they can have possible option in form of them

AH-1Zs are not coming anytime before 2013-14. That's 4 years and the way Pak-US relations are going, US pulling out of Afghanistan in 2014 meaning less bargaining chips for Pakistan, I don't see any new AH-1Zs coming.

Pakistan better become part of Turkish program, for any success by Pakistan Army in using them, might prompt other nations to purchase the t-129, eg Srilanka, Zimbabwe etc.

That would be around the same time as the T-129. We will recieve first batch of 9 starting in mid 2012 with our main order coming in 2013. Then after that we will probably start taking orders for other countries. I do hope Pakistan joins the T-129 program. It is a considerable upgrade over the current cobras.

Back
Top Bottom