What's new

Pakistan army says troops being sent to Saudi Arabia

I think Egypt want more for the soldiers so they can buy S-400 and couple of frigatte, it getting expensive so they are asking for Pakistani soldiers.
I don't think there are many Egyptian Soldiers in Saudi Arabia.

Also, I highly doubt if Saudi Arabia are "paying" for these men. Pakistan mostly sends deployments as an ally.

And Iran supported Pakistan in 1971 war.
Yes, Pakistan and Iran have helped each other many times; hence why I say that Iran is a natural ally.

Saudi Arabia have also helped us, in fact much more than Iran can ever do; hence why they are also a natural ally.

Pakistan does not want two of it's close allies have hostile relations with each other, we are neutral and always offer mediation.

I think this aint any big issue , just like syria has iranian advisers does it means they take part in war actively?
And just like President of syria , King of KSA requested for it Not a big deal.

I think Egypt want more for the soldiers so they can buy S-400 and couple of frigatte, it getting expensive so they are asking for Pakistani soldiers.

and soon KSA will lose propaganda war because use some Pakistanis against Arabs in Yemen ... for hardcore tribal Arab society like Yemen the idea of an Arab killing another Arab is acceptable but "none Arab kill Arab in heart of Arab lands" is just like national insult .... anyway , there are more than 1400 years dispute between Yemenis and their northern neighbor about "which one is better and more pure Arab" ...

and soon KSA will lose propaganda war because use some Pakistanis against Arabs in Yemen ... for hardcore tribal Arab society like Yemen the idea of an Arab killing another Arab is acceptable but "none Arab kill Arab in heart of Arab lands" is just like national insult .... anyway , there are more than 1400 years dispute between Yemenis and their northern neighbor about "which one is better and more pure Arab" ...

the biggest clan thing...

despite all the hurt caused to some libral elements ....

Saudi arabia is one of the richest country in the world with much sought after natural resource.....and USA is aiming at our fragile economy... so yes its a great move.....

will help us in times of need.... if such times arise

Neither are Jews or Saudis so stop wishing for their death and destruction.
I never wished so. I am just against Saudi war against Yemen and Zionist occupation of an Islamic country where holy Quds is located in.

22 million Yemeni Muslims are in famine because of 3 years of Saudi American bombing against Yemen, the poorest Arab country:

www.middleeasteye.net/news/yemen-facing-diptheria-outbreak-and-famine-despite-lifting-saudi-blockade-1029080565

British made Saudi regime behavior is against ISLAM and humanity.

These Zionists should build Yemen instead of bombing it.
@Ceylal @Azadkashmir

Flag-Pins-Pakistan-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

Great move to bring together two nations closer in deep meaninful ties for security of Holy Mosques (Makkah / Medina). Hopefully the discussions wil help improve general over all security improvements

Pakistan had already made a commitment to provide security around the Holy Mosques areas long time ago and this is merely a reflection of that commitment

For most Pakistanis the general wish is to see Saudia/Iran resolve their issues on discussion table

do you even know how ajamis are treated in saudia by saudis??? do you even know that Allah SWT can protect holy places by Himself He doesnt need our army to protect holy places ( read Surah Feel)

do you even know how ajamis are treated in saudia by saudis??? do you even know that Allah SWT can protect holy places by Himself He doesnt need our army to protect holy places ( read Surah Feel)

check out the saudi response on tweeter about Pakistani deployment in saudia and let me tell you that so called friendly brotherly saudi people are angry that why Pakistani troops r coming to protect house of saud they dont see their deployment as safeguarding saudia but a family ...

seriously, I can not understand you want to protect Makkah from whom.
Do you want to enter Yemen war like poor and cheap Sudanis soldiers ????

seriously, I can not understand you want to protect Makkah from whom.
Do you want to enter Yemen war like poor and cheap Sudanis soldiers ????

Protecting Holy lands is just an excuse to fool themselves ... their pride doesn't let them to admit that they are going to participate in this war for Money ...

Protecting Holy lands is just an excuse to fool themselves ... their pride doesn't let them to admit that they are going to participate in this war for Money ...
what to say, Yemen is Hotel California.
They can enter but they can not leave.
I hope our Pakistani brothers don't repeat same mistake of Mesris and Saudis.
Saudis can fight in Yemen for next 10 years as well.
this war does not have end.

I think this aint any big issue , just like syria has iranian advisers does it means they take part in war actively?
And just like President of syria , King of KSA requested for it Not a big deal.

Chal nikal dalit hahahaha

what to say, Yemen is Hotel California.
They can enter but they can not leave.
I hope our Pakistani brothers don't repeat same mistake of Mesris and Saudis.
Saudis can fight in Yemen for next 10 years as well.
this war does not have end.

I am positive we can handle any situation thrown at us.

Thanks for your concerns brother.

Back
Top Bottom