What's new

Pakistan army says troops being sent to Saudi Arabia

I told you don’t write none English in English international threads.

Check the primary forum’s laws once.

and i told you this is a Pakistani forum and if i have to be banned for using the nation's language then so be it....

i converse with people in a medium common to both of them. i speak 5 different languages but i prefer my national language.

did i write to you in Urdu? no i did not. respect the respect given to you as guests on the forum. if that is something new and cannot be appreciated. find an iranian forum for your own liking. i am sure the international community is dying to converse with iranians who basically are either cheerleading one faction of muslims killing other muslims and throwing fatwas on others.

now please behave !!

Man i genuinely don't care about any Iranian proxies, You can kill them all for all i care.
Lol... And most Pakistanis over 95% don’t want to get involved in the Saudi-Iranian tussle.

sure...... just like do not quote me when i write in my NATIONAL FUCKING LANGUAGE
I told you don’t write none English in English international threads.

Check the primary laws of forum.
The hell are you guys fighting for...

pata nahi yar...kal se fatwe de raha hai mujhpe or pata nahi kis kism kay shak ka shikaar hai...
inkay sadar saab bharat gaye hain waha me kisi bharati se baat kar raha tha isko masla hogaya kay zabaan kay qawaid tod diye mene.

inko samajh nahi ata shayad kay ye hamara forum hai....

pata nahi yar...kal se fatwe de raha hai mujhpe or pata nahi kis kism kay shak ka shikaar hai...
inkay sadar saab bharat gaye hain waha me kisi bharati se baat kar raha tha isko masla hogaya kay zabaan kay qawaid tod diye mene.

inko samajh nahi ata shayad kay ye hamara forum hai....
Reported for writing none English which is against forum’s laws.
Lol... And most Pakistanis over 95% don’t want to get involved in the Saudi-Iranian tussle.

The atheist report me for zillions times when I put ayas of Quran. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

This is good, we need to take a more active role in world affairs. This will greatly increase our influence, power and even prestige.

At our peak, we had tens of thousands of soldiers stationed abroad.

This is good, we need to take a more active role in world affairs. This will greatly increase our influence, power and even prestige.

At our peak, we had tens of thousands of soldiers stationed abroad.
No it will only end sectarian civil conflict in your country as 40 millions of your countrymen are Shias!!!

You Pakistanis must remain fully united as you have India at your right side.

Saudi Wahhabism shouldn’t affect your country more than this.

No I mean sectarianism in your country.

you believe Pakistan is a sectarian country?
or do you consider the 40 million apparent shias as your ASSET.

or you are implying that Iran represents Shia political seat?

for all you know i could be a shia lol

LOL, Man didn't i tell you Cyrus the Great didn't exist? You might wanna stop repeating Zionist's fairy tales.

Cyrus did not exist. the tomb they found is just a BBQ gril for some dampukh pilav...

dude what the hell happened to your country? lol

Why do we become emotional fools when dealing with Saudi just because Kaaba is there? Kaaba being there has nothing to do with the government policies. Our army shouldnt be on rent for anybody.

No it will only end civil sectarian conflict in your country. 40 millions of your countrymen are Shia.
Shias and Sunnis here don't have different political ideologies, loyalties and world views based on their sects like they do in the Middle East.

We hold great confidence in our Armed Forces and believe that whatever they do is in the best interests of the country.

At one time, we had 50,000 Pakistani Soldiers in overseas deployment; 20,000 of these were in Saudi Arabia alone. The Shias back then never complained why would they now?

Likewise, Pakistan supported Iran in the Iran-Iraq war; the Sunnis of Pakistan did not complain.

Our interests are not sectarian driven. We are supporting an ally, nothing more.

The fact that Pakistan is the most pro-Iran (according to surveys) country in the world, showcases that we don't pay attention to sects.

you believe Pakistan is a sectarian country?
or do you consider the 40 million apparent shias as your ASSET.

or you are implying that Iran represents Shia political seat?

for all you know i could be a shia lol

Cyrus did not exist. the tomb they found is just a BBQ gril for some dampukh pilav...

dude what the hell happened to your country? lol
Friends have 151 ohh sorry 152 guys in Pakistan .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom