What's new

Pakistan army says troops being sent to Saudi Arabia

It's funny the bill was passed in 2015, and beginning of 2018 troops are being sent. That's the amount of time it would take to raise a fighting force from scratch. Well done Pak Army. Allahu Akbar!!!!!

Again I cant understand people here troops are always there its just change of shift thats all period.

Last edited:
We can send send one each sector of FC and Rangers also . and now add 10 years supply of oil at rebated price.
if they give all of their forex reserves to Pakistan we can conquer all of the middle east for them

Last edited:
if we give all of their forex reserves to Pakistan we can conquer all of the middle east for them
And if iran has any problem then can call GHQ that they want advisory role from PA I dont see any problem GHQ refusing it. Also do 40 billion agreement with iran now we have 90 billion all our foreign loans are paid off . GAME SET MATCH.

And if iran has any problem then can call GHQ that they want advisory role from PA I dont see any problem GHQ refusing it. Also do 40 billion agreement with iran now we have 90 billion all our foreign loans are paid off . GAME SET MATCH.

Bhai kashmir ko bhol jatay ho.

Kia masla hai

we should offer services to anyone who are willing to pay all our foreign debt But war will not be fought inside or at borders of Pakistan

Of course kashimir will be ours there will be condition to recoganize kashmir , junagadh as atot angg of Pakistan.

Dharamshala khol lo bhai

Afghani wese hi bhai hai. Bangladeshi sautele.

Timaatar saste hojaenge?

You guys are just anti iran lol

we should offer services to anyone who are willing to pay all our foreign debt But war will not be fought inside or at borders of Pakistan
Of course if we sent advisory missions to iran and ksa at same time how can there be any problem inside pakistan.

Dharamshala khol lo bhai

Afghani wese hi bhai hai. Bangladeshi sautele.

Timaatar saste hojaenge?

You guys are just anti iran lol
Yeah If I am anti iran then u must be the shitan iran always talks about.:devil:
Bhai Pakistan fedration hai koi masla nhi jena jena anna hai ajai .:partay:

Yeah If I am anti iran then u must be the shitan iran always talks about.:devil:
Bhai Pakistan fedration hai koi masla nhi jena jena anna hai ajai .:partay:

I am pro everyone lol

Edda fancy naam nahi thuadddi khilafat nun lol

Back
Top Bottom