What's new

Pakistan Army Question Thread

its just a routine trip, no thing more, dont expect much!
turkey is more important to us,KSA isnt ready to do anything, as its under uncle sam's control?:tsk:

Do you think Turkey is beyond the control of the "champions of democracy" ? They don't have to worry about Turkey for it willingly does what they want it to do. This time around it's little bit different because the Welfare Party is in power. However, it's just for the time being, the seculars simply don't have any candidate the Turkish people can trust, they are all very expert in financially screwing the Turkish people in the name of secularism.

Let me ask you guys a question. Why does every foreign visit by a pakistani dignitary equate to getting something from them? We have this habit as a nation of expecting help from outside to solve problems which are of our own doing. We should have confidence in our own capabilities to solve our own problems.
WaSalam
Araz

Mashallah, Pakistan must invest in R & D (research and development) in Military science and civil science. We must build institutions that will improve the living conditions of the people, like clinics, libraries, quality schools, and more. Also crack down on corruption at all levels. Pakistanis MUST start paying taxes, if the Government has no money how can they initiate important government and public services.

Also it is nice to see the General Kayani visit Turkey to maintain contact. Though I despise Turkish secularism Turkey is still a key ally.

when is Pakistan gonna upgrade military helmet they be wearing in combat

only thing Pakistan need is some Economic growth and we can build anything we want to :bunny::pakistan:

Guys here's a question should Pakistan double it's active ground forces to deal with the Western border as most of our equipment and best units are lined up against India? To do this one needs funds, but militarily we only use about 2% of the GDP for defense. Should this also go higher to let's say around 4% ?

Answers?

can anybody provide me some news about their training and how well they are trained?????????????

Guys here's a question should Pakistan double it's active ground forces to deal with the Western border as most of our equipment and best units are lined up against India? To do this one needs funds, but militarily we only use about 2% of the GDP for defense. Should this also go higher to let's say around 4% ?

Answers?

The war in the West is a COIN, so I would argue in favor of capacity building and expansion of the FC, rather than increasing the size of the regular army.

I am not in favor of increasing the defence budget in terms of percentage of GDP by the amount you mentioned, however tapping the West initially to fund FC capacity building should be explored, with Western funding progressively being replaced by Pakistani funds if and when the economy stabilizes and expands.

The war in the West is a COIN, so I would argue in favor of capacity building and expansion of the FC, rather than increasing the size of the regular army.

I am not in favor of increasing the defence budget in terms of percentage of GDP by the amount you mentioned, however tapping the West initially to fund FC capacity building should be explored, with Western funding progressively being replaced by Pakistani funds if and when the economy stabilizes and expands.
agreed, the army, as a whole, shouldn't focus too much on one role. there should be other forces like the FC or other special forces groups specifically trained for COIN ops. larger militaries like the US, have more special forces designated for certain roles.

the best way to do this, is through western funding. back then, I was hoping we would have as such. it would have been awesome, having a 80,000 strong COIN force in the tribal areas, while the army would keep its "Sauron-like" eyes fixed on india. unfortunately, due to deteriorating relations, I'm afraid we won't see that.

I agree mates it's a very good idea to expand and solidify the roles of FC and other paramilitary outfits, I think they are already 60,000 in number that needs a little boosting. Also we could expand Mehran force and Rangers. What they need also is state of the art CT equipment and possibly a IFV/Light Armour capability.

In terms of funding, I think we should go on a campaign starting with our closest allies all the way till neutral countries especially those who are or were involved in the WoT to supply funds to expand capability role of paramilitary and transform them into better capable special warfare units.

Also agree with asaad regarding keeping the Sauron eye on India at the same time, one of my motivations for asking this question because I don't want to see Pakistan stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Last edited:
Hurry! DO anyone here know something about the developing 8×8 armored vehicle? better with detials
:sniper::guns:

I have a question: I was watching this video from JC on Topgear where he races a range rover against a Challenger 2 tank, and the gunner said: "We use many different kind of rounds, armor piercing, also Uranium rounds", what the hell on earth are Uranium rounds???

Can anyone with the information on them please shed some light on it? What is their purpose?:confused:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom