What's new

Pakistan Army leads world forces with zero-percent suicide rate

Tell me one more country where the army owns so much % of the whole economy? Just tell me one another civilized country? (not North Korea or Somalia). I promise I will leave this debate this moment.

IA, PLA, America, Russia, SL, B/D, Australia, UK, Germany, France?? These economies are 10-50 times bigger then Pakistan, but these armies don't have business interests as big as PA.
Read this and then STFU, please:

Pak Armed Forces Non-Military Projects

Xeric's Primer: We Don’t Seek Benevolence, But Don’t Malign us Either – Part I

P.S. No one here is giving a damn about your lame questions. You ignorance about realities tell me that you were born yesterday, so why dont you time travel back already?

T
only embarrasment is PA. just look at India, Indian economy is 8 times yours, but IA has no business interests.

So tell me in which other country army owns so many companies?? That's all I want to know. I will be happy to leave this debate.

Really? look at indian forces? the corruption,the wife swapping and other scandals? as for your nonsense...so put a cork on it.

So, you can believe ISPR blindly and rejoice "zero-suicide" of be more practical and try to study the problem, scientifically. As people have already pointed out, suicide is a reality, whether you like it or not. Zero suicide in any conflict zone is an absolute impossibility. Just by blindly believing in ISPR statement, you are doing a great dis-service to the soldiers who may be in dire need of psychological help. The issues have been summed up in a paper precisely (I could only get an abstract). I am amaze govt doesn't track this officially.
Epidemiology of suicide in Pakistan: determining rates in six cities. - PubMed - NCBI

You are trying too hard buddy. The way you brought this link about suicide in Pakistani society shows your desperation and frustration with zero suicide record of Pakistani. Yes we are rejoicing with zero suicide figure of our military. Yes we agree and trust ISPR. You have problem with? Good for you but we would but we would still celebrate this marvelous record. It is a brilliant figure you know when we have militarizes in this region and in our neighborhood who have suicides and fratricides happening every now and then.And we would celebrate it again and again.

You are trying too hard buddy. The way you brought this link about suicide in Pakistani society shows your desperation and frustration with zero suicide record of Pakistani. Yes we are rejoicing with zero suicide figure of our military. Yes we agree and trust ISPR. You have problem with? Good for you but we would but we would still celebrate this marvelous record. It is a brilliant figure you know when we have militarizes in this region and in our neighborhood who have suicides and fratricides happening every now and then.And we would celebrate it again and again.
Rejoice as much as you want, I got no problem with it. But do not bring India into it and compare fake stats with real ones, then I got a problem.
(Hint: Article did that already)

Rejoice as much as you want, I got no problem with it. But do not bring India into it and compare fake stats with real ones, then I got a problem.
(Hint: Article did that already)

Don't be a cry baby. They also mentioned UK and US armies. It is a time to rejoice for us when we see a zero suicide record as compared to our enemies and other armies. :)

Don't be a cry baby. They also mentioned UK and US armies. It is a time to rejoice for us when we see a zero suicide record as compared to our enemies and other armies. :)
You can mention any other country in the world if that's what gets you through the night. But if you put up a fake stat with India's actual stat, be sure someone will call your bluff. Now go and rejoice "zero" suicide.

You can mention any other country in the world if that's what gets you through the night. But if you put up a fake stat with India's actual stat, be sure someone will call your bluff. Now go and rejoice "zero" suicide.

We would bring India anywhere we want to. Live with it. And do call bluff but don't whine with desperation which is Indians have done till now on this thread.

We would bring India anywhere we want to. Live with it. And do call bluff but don't whine with desperation which is Indians have done till now on this thread.
Then don't whine like a 3 year old girl when your bluff is called. Counter with data and evidence if you can.

Then don't whine like a 3 year old girl when your bluff is called. Counter with data and evidence if you can.

You didn't call any bluff. You are just whining like someone stepped on your tail. :lol:

You didn't call any bluff. You are just whining like someone stepped on your tail. :lol:
Actually, I did. I am doing it right now. Now again, go and rejoice "zero" suicide. Let facts not bother you.

Actually, I did. I am doing it right now. Now again, go and rejoice "zero" suicide. Let facts not bother you.

so that link was calling bluff. :rofl:

Now we have two things to rejoice. One is the zero suicide rate in our military. The second putting our step on Indian's tail. :)

so that link was calling bluff. :rofl:

Now we have two things to rejoice. One is the zero suicide rate in our military. The second putting our step on Indian's tail. :)
Go ahead... rejoice by all means, since you got nothing else... celebrate it along with victory day commemorating defeat of India in 1965 and 1971 wars while you are at it....

Go ahead... rejoice by all means, since you got nothing else... celebrate it along with victory day commemorating defeat of India in 1965 and 1971 wars while you are at it....

Lol now 1971 comes in for defense like always. And double lol at the victory in 1965. :lol:

We are rejoicing. You yourself are providing us with enough to laugh at. :D

Lol now 1971 comes in for defense like always. And double lol at the victory in 1965. :lol:

We are rejoicing. You yourself are providing us with enough to laugh at. :D
Good that you are rejoicing "zero" suicide... Carry on... and yes, 1971 will always come up :yes4:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom