What's new

Pakistan Army leads world forces with zero-percent suicide rate

LOL! What utter nonsense! You need to learn logic for kindergarteners first!

Pakistan is full of people waiting for the first opportunity to attack the Army, especially after all the years of conflict between politicians like the Bhuttos and the military. If there had been any suicides in the Army, you can be sure it would have been brought up long before now as a way of attacking the Army.

Suicides are something that can be fact-checked by ordinary people, unlike missile tests. Your analogy falls flat on its face.
So, what happened to people who did that (by attack I mean fact-checking)? Did ISPR personnel who made wrong statements got fired at least cited? Forget all that, were corrections made to official statements? see, there goes your ivy-league logic.....

LOL! What utter nonsense! You need to learn logic for kindergarteners first!

Pakistan is full of people waiting for the first opportunity to attack the Army, especially after all the years of conflict between politicians like the Bhuttos and the military. If there had been any suicides in the Army, you can be sure it would have been brought up long before now as a way of attacking the Army.

Suicides are something that can be fact-checked by ordinary people, unlike missile tests. Your analogy falls flat on its face.

Due to zero suicide incidents in our military, I am sure this joker is going to commit suicide very soon. :rofl:

Spinning and twisting the topic. Typical Bharati on the world famous denial mode. And add desperation to it and that makes a perfect clown out of that bharati. Like on this thread. :)

Denial model level :Bharti:

LOLZZ @Pakistani members who are claiming that there are no suicides in Muslim armies like Pakistan.
Even Turkey which is 99% muslim saw 1200 military suicides since 2001 incl 40+ suicides this year.
Either provide proof/ stats or suck it up!

Either provide proof/ stats or suck it up!

Well one joker has come up with a BS. Suicides in Pakistani society. So since suicides happen in Pakistani society so they also happen in our military too according to this clown. A desperate attempt but an attempt nonetheless. What you say about this joker's "facts".

Still in denial mode... switch that off and rejoice.. or do you rejoice with denial mode on?

Clown continues with the juggling. :)

Well one joker has come up with a BS. Suicides in Pakistani society. So since suicides happen in Pakistani society so they also happen in our military too according to this clown. A desperate attempt but an attempt nonetheless. What you say about this joker's "facts".
I know I read that and I was like:

cec685cd75219bbe2f0c9779685f72bfa0c05f6b83af1e07e3e5553956d6847a.jpg

Clown continues with the juggling. :)
Your rejoicing includes juggling?

He might have confused our military with his. Since their are too many rapists in Indian society hence they are bound to exist in Indian military too. You know this was in his mind when he brought that "fact". :)

Clown is getting boring. :)
So are you stopping that "rejoicing" thingy you are doing?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom