What's new

Pakistan Army leads world forces with zero-percent suicide rate

PA owns more then half the country of Pakistan. Its one of the biggest corporate groups and most generous payouts for its men. That explains why such low suicide rate.

Nations have army, PA has a nation.

Anyone. Is there one major business in Pakistan, in which PA is not involved??? Is PA an army or a Big Business Conglomerate with its own private security (PA)?? and as a corollary, does PA work for people, or people work for the companies owned by PA?

and lastly tell me one country in this world other then Pakistan, where the army owns and runs so many businesses?
hmm...maybe there isn't a law restricting the army from doing business so that's why.
if there was i'm sure this wouldn't be happening.
anyways our generals are very business minded and creative men so why not?
at least the army's businesses must be a very valuable source of tax because of their business empire.
i sometimes find it hard to believe they have so much.
heck they even make their own kids breakfast cereal :D
PA Zindabad :)

I hope you do bring facts next time. :)
The fact that not to argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience? I actually did that... oh no, not again.. silly me... zipped, locked and threw the key...

The fact that not to argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience? I actually did that... oh no, not again.. silly me... zipped, locked and threw the key...

I was expecting facts not rants. You failed again. :)

Indians soldiers commit suicide because they are being denied of basic facilities and they are the victims of atrocities by higher rank officer .

Suicide is for weak ... those who lost all hopes , and our Jawans never lose hope ..
Mayusi kufr hai , aur Suicide haraam hai ..
those countries who are high in suicide rate , are mostly because they are depressed about the war crimes they did on innocents.

Many years ago, I was visiting a family friend in Quetta who was an army colonel. A phone call came informing him that there had been a suicide in the Division. I asked him if this happened often he replied it happens, and it is usually due to financial problems.

Many years ago, I was visiting a family friend in Quetta who was an army colonel. A phone call came informing him that there had been a suicide in the Division. I asked him if this happened often he replied it happens, and it is usually due to financial problems.
and you know what kind of financial problems?
When families take loan on the name of son. Son is a soldier in the Army, so father will take loan in village and then the son wouldn't be able to pay the loan from his salary. Pressurized not just by family but the "izzat factor" in the whole village, then sad things happen.

With the facilities, benefits and salary that PA gives, officers and soldiers find themselves in a very financially stable profession.

Suicide is a result of committing horrible crimes against humanity which eventually comes back to haunt you...those woman you raped, kids you killed...those faces never leave you, they haunt you till you do the same to yourself.
Pakistan army jawan dont do that, there was zero suicides even after 71 war.

Hi,

That may not be the case---. Many of those who have committed suicide were present when atrocities were committed but found themselves helpless to do anything---either out of cowardice or out of fear of their lives.

Later on---their conscience would not allow them to live anymore---.

Soldiers who commit these atrocities hardly ever commit suicide---. They never had conscience to deal with---.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom