What's new

Pakistan Army leads world forces with zero-percent suicide rate

Yeah works always for a bharati in the moments of frustration and desperation. :lol:
Always.. because it is a fact you can't deny... :pleasantry:
That must make you mad right? I mean, something that can't be denied by Pakistan?? as it turns out, facts are indeed "denial mode" killers...

Always.. because it is a fact you can't deny... :pleasantry:
That must make you mad right? I mean, something that can't be denied by Pakistan?? as it turns out, facts are indeed "denial mode" killers...

Facts for face saving and frustration. Such "facts" don't bother us much since we know their background. :haha:

Facts for face saving and frustration. Such "facts" don't bother us much since we know their background. :haha:
In other words, facts are for losers... righteousness is completely emotional and devoid of facts... Great, carry on...

Never ever heard of any BA officer/soldier committing suicide.Islamic faith is one factor.

Actually, I did. I am doing it right now. Now again, go and rejoice "zero" suicide. Let facts not bother you.

There was no reason at all for ISPR to bring this up if they didn't have evidence of the truth of the zero percent suicide rate. (It is not as if people have been wondering about the suicide rate of the military personnel in Pakistan, and so they needed to respond.)
If there had been suicides in the Army, the sensible thing to do for the ISPR would be just to keep quiet and not raise the issue, and then nobody would care at all about it.

You still whining? :lol:
Still not rejoicing "zero" suicide??

There was no reason at all for ISPR to bring this up if they didn't have evidence of the truth of the zero percent suicide rate. (It is not as if people have been wondering about the suicide rate of the military personnel in Pakistan, and so they needed to respond.)
If there had been suicides in the Army, the sensible thing to do for the ISPR would be just to keep quiet and not raise the issue, and then nobody would care at all about it.
Yeah.. you should be teaching logic at some ivy-league university... It is like saying ISPR wouldn't have said missile was success if it wasn't indeed a success (which we know it did). Your whole assumption is some will actually fact-check ISPR. Well, no good pakistani ever fact-checks ISPR. And whoever does it is not a good pakistani he/she/it should never be believed..

Yeah the facts that were never presented to us. The invisible facts that a bharati has in his mind. :lol:
LOL... too lazy to find out for yourself? sorry I forgot, you got no time to find out facts as you are too busy rejoicing "zero suicide"... silly me..

LOL... too lazy to find out for yourself? sorry I forgot, you got no time to find out facts as you are too busy rejoicing "zero suicide"... silly me..

Oh that suicides in Pakistani society BS. That was "fact". Sorry that was bogus BS. Come up with some other real fact and something less bogus.

Still not rejoicing "zero" suicide??

Yeah.. you should be teaching logic at some ivy-league university... It is like saying ISPR wouldn't have said missile was success if it wasn't indeed a success (which we know it did). Your whole assumption is some will actually fact-check ISPR. Well, no good pakistani ever fact-checks ISPR. And whoever does it is not a good pakistani he/she/it should never be believed..

LOL! What utter nonsense! You need to learn logic for kindergarteners first!

Pakistan is full of people waiting for the first opportunity to attack the Army, especially after all the years of conflict between politicians like the Bhuttos and the military. If there had been any suicides in the Army, you can be sure it would have been brought up long before now as a way of attacking the Army.

Suicides are something that can be fact-checked by ordinary people, unlike missile tests. Your analogy falls flat on its face.

Oh that suicides in Pakistani society BS. That was "fact". Sorry that was bogus BS. Come up with some other real fact and something less bogus.

Disputing a scientific study in a very elegant, majestic non-scientific way? :denial mode ON:

Disputing a scientific study in a very elegant, majestic non-scientific way? :denial mode ON:

Spinning and twisting the topic. Typical Bharati on the world famous denial mode. And add desperation to it and that makes a perfect clown out of that bharati. Like on this thread. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom