What's new

Pakistan Army leads world forces with zero-percent suicide rate

does killing your own is counted in suicide??? coz as far as i know 400 plus indians are killed by their own army men in kashmir and chattishghar

Denial at its best. Who does target killing by hanging someone in their own house? Are there other such incidences too?

you keep believing whatever you want, but you don't know regarding the area, the docks, its a volatile area due to proximity to lyari and gang war stuff.... and ranger is quite active there.... so the ranger guy was possibly the victim of that....

they should probably mention that Half of the indian soldiers were deployed in kashmir.Before there suicides so i guess they do have heart's!

Doubt 0 suicides overall but the percentage is probably really really low like perhaps less than 1%.

Technically anything less than 0.5% will become zero when rounded into whole digit. But anyway no on duty suicide case comes into mind except one Bengali officer before in East Pakistan (And reason of his suicide is very much understandable).

Technically anything less than 0.5% will become zero when rounded into whole digit. But anyway no on duty suicide case comes into mind except one Bengali officer before in East Pakistan (And reason of his suicide is very much understandable).
that will make suicide rate in Indian Army zero percent too. :pop:

that will make suicide rate in Indian Army zero percent too. :pop:

Yeah if it is less than 0.5, but i don't know how media is reporting rate of suicide in %age term. It should be something like no. of suicide per 100,000 soldiers etc.

Yeah if it is less than 0.5, but i don't know how media is reporting rate of suicide in %age term. It should be something like no. of suicide per 100,000 soldiers etc.
here is the interesting bit, direct from ISPR. :p:

When asked, Colonel Shafique of the ISPR – military’s public relations wing – confirmed that not even a single Jawan of the Pakistan Army has ever committed suicide.

@Oscar you seem to be good at finding pathological liers. What do you think of ISPR?

When asked, Colonel Shafique of the ISPR – military’s public relations wing – confirmed that not even a single Jawan of the Pakistan Army has ever committed suicide.

@Oscar you seem to be good at finding pathological liers. What do you think of ISPR?

Maybe he is talking about suicide while on duty.

Show me a single incident where any Pakistan Army Jawan Committed suicide on duty...!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom